Forums

Help › Forums

*No Clash This Week*

Thu, Apr 16 2020 6:16 AM (116 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 7:23 AM

Hey everyone! Due to unforeseen circumstances we will not be hosting a Clash Event this week. 

We expect to host our first Set of the Week Clash next week. 

_CHAMPION 

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 7:30 AM

Oh no!  How can I possibly deal with the unspeakable disappointment of that announcement!!??!!!

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 7:33 AM

WGTChampion:

Hey everyone! Due to unforeseen circumstances we will not be hosting a Clash Event this week. 

_CHAMPION 

WOW many will find this to be great news . Many others would even enjoy no future clashes at all . Maybe WGT would consider a clash say once every 3 - 4 months . That would keep it fresh and interesting over what it currently is now .

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 7:41 AM

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 7:58 AM

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

I wonder if any clubs will be crying their little eyes out??????

• SiIverTongue
    291 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 8:47 AM

May I ask will the entire clash be "set of the week" events or only some of the events during the clash?

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 9:13 AM

WGTChampion:
    Set of the Week Clash next week

I've never liked clashes, but used to participate when the CC was more interested in them. Hmm. It's been probably 6 weeks since I last did one. 

Anyway. This is great news. Now I have even more of a reason not to participate. 

:^)

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 9:17 AM

WGTChampion:

This sounds more like another way of saying how can we force you to lose more balls...

Sorry, but I have "bought" slow meter balls to use in some of our CC SOTW tournaments and still found the meter and clubs to be so inconsistent that WGT seemingly finds a way to take a ball even on holes that I would never ordinarily lose a ball.  This is just ridiculous!

Proceed with caution or use starter balls!  

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 10:39 AM

el3n1:
    Sorry, but I have "bought" slow meter balls to use in some of our CC SOTW tournaments and still found the meter and clubs to be so inconsistent that WGT seemingly finds a way to take a ball even on holes that I would never ordinarily lose a ball.  This is just ridiculous!

Probably more to do with your lack of skill TB ( brutally ) H....  ;/

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 11:34 AM

Well, this should be interesting using a SOTW for the clash. 

My wish is that we only have the clashes once a month.  I believe every two weeks is too much.  Just my 2 cents worth.

RSS