Forums

Help › Forums

Friends leaving....

Sun, Dec 17 2017 2:55 AM (121 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Dec 9 2017 12:05 PM

Yiannis1970:

Your friend request was the highlight of the year!! Bless ya...can't stop laughing.

LOL.  I am happy sir, that I made you laugh.  That's all I want - to make people happy.   

If there is anything else I can do to make your life better, let me know.   I consider you my friend, even though I am not on your friend list.  Someday, you will realize I am not a bad person and let me in to your circle.  God bless you sir.

PS.  I am a retired COP.  I lasted 37 years on the job, so I can't be that bad of a person.

• Yiannis1970
    3,271 Posts
    Sat, Dec 9 2017 2:06 PM

Nowhere in this thread or any other i called you bad person. I simply called you troll. Sorry to say but you are the the definition of the word. If you speak about my life here in forum, i would like to see you stop doing what you are doing. Has no sense at all. Maybe someday you realize that your way of expressing yourself is not only futile but irritate as well. If you change mode, 5000 friends of yours could mean something.

Good luck with your life.

• craigswan
    31,067 Posts
    Sun, Dec 10 2017 3:28 AM

Henry entered the golf pro shop and looked all around, frowning. After watching him for a bit, the pro asked him what he wanted.

“I can’t find any green golf balls,” henry replied.

“Well, I don’t think they make them, but I can check,” the pro said.

The pro looked all over the shop, through all the catalogs, even called all the ball manufacturers. Sure enough, no one makes green golf balls.

As henry walked out the door, the pro asked him, “Before you go, could you tell me why you would want green golf balls?”

“Because they’d be so much easier to find in the sand traps!” he exclaimed.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Dec 10 2017 5:29 PM

Yiannis1970:

Nowhere in this thread or any other i called you bad person. I simply called you troll. Sorry to say but you are the the definition of the word. If you speak about my life here in forum, i would like to see you stop doing what you are doing. Has no sense at all. Maybe someday you realize that your way of expressing yourself is not only futile but irritate as well. If you change mode, 5000 friends of yours could mean something.

Good luck with your life.

I didn't say you called me a bad person.  I am just saying "I'm not a bad person".  You seem to be proud of the fact that you are such an honorable person that  you did not call me a bad person, but confessed to calling me a troll.  LOL.  Which is worse?     I see you must really like me though because  you are trying to make me a better person by giving me advise.  Why thank you sir.  Thank you for the advise.  However it may be futile because .... I yam what's I yam, And that's all what's I am, I'm Popeye the Sailor Man.  LOL.    (I hope everyone is having fun.  I am).

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Sun, Dec 10 2017 11:51 PM

craigswan:
    Sure enough, no one makes green golf balls.

Sure enough, they do:

(I received a sleeve once as a Christmas gift from an Adidas employee)

• craigswan
    31,067 Posts
    Tue, Dec 12 2017 12:21 AM

Now this is what your call a friend .

I want one .

• gonfission
    2,234 Posts
    Tue, Dec 12 2017 7:03 AM

As if road rage, and line rage, wasn't enough

Now we can look forward to Baggage Rage, at the counter, & baggage claim

When luggage transforms, & goes rouge...

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Tue, Dec 12 2017 10:10 PM

Lipouts are really getting on my nerves.......In therapy now.     ;)

drama,gifs,kids,golfs

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Wed, Dec 13 2017 1:07 AM

craigswan:
    Now this is what your call a friend .

I want one .

She didn't know better, and who would criticise a gift - the other ice balls were nice!

Concerning the luggage, such item is available as a golf trolley - they say it won't hurt your heels and it won't fall into bunkers or ponds...

I love my RC trolley better - it can go around the greens when I go straight!

RSS