Forums

Help › Forums

Friends leaving....

Sun, Dec 17 2017 2:55 AM (121 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2017 7:34 AM

Friends leaving?  None of my friends left.  Soon I will have 5000 friends on WGT.

I've won so many games lately I can't keep track any more.    I can easily keep track of my losses.. ZERO!!!!!  hahahahahahahaahaha.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2017 12:13 PM

HenryKawa:

Friends leaving?  None of my friends left.  Soon I will have 5000 friends on WGT.

I've won so many games lately I can't keep track any more.    I can easily keep track of my losses.. ZERO!!!!!  hahahahahahahaahaha.

Henry?  Don't you have some equine satisfaction duties to perform instead of coming on here and trying to get into peoples heads? The horse and almost all the members would  probably prefer that......I think.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2017 12:16 PM

HenryKawa:

In December, you may well be unbeaten......from your profile you have beaten:

Master Tier Player three times

Tour Pro Tier twice 

Pro Tier once

Hack Tier once

All the above used starters clubs except one of the TP's who had a mix of starters and purchased clubs.

You sir are the joke.........

You cherry pick players, and I have invited you many times before to get a no thanks....you even joined a random game hosted by me......and bailed....twice lmao.

You get ZERO respect from me....and are just a pathetic attention seeker - best if you are ignored

• Yiannis1970
    3,272 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2017 12:26 PM

HenryKawa:

The only thing that's ZERO is your I.Q. But givin the fact that you are trying hard enough with your posts, don't worry...BELOW ZERO is an achievable goal.

• craigswan
    31,094 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2017 12:49 AM

job done .

• craigswan
    31,094 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2017 5:15 AM

I called my friend phil in tears last night .

I cannot believe it . My wife has left me for my wgt buddy henry . .

Get a hold of yourself man phil said .

She wasn't right for you .

There are plenty of other fish in the sea .

Who is talking about her i said . Henry was the only guy I could beat .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2017 9:51 AM

craigswan:

I called my friend phil in tears last night .

I cannot believe it . My wife has left me for my wgt buddy henry . .

Get a hold of yourself man phil said .

She wasn't right for you .

There are plenty of other fish in the sea .

Who is talking about her i said . Henry was the only guy I could beat .

Sorry Craig.  I didn't know you were still together.  If you want her back, just say the word.  All my brothers and sisters on WGT are more important to me than any relationship away from WGT.  WGT people and friends - YOUR THE BEST.  Love you!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2017 10:04 AM

alanti:

HenryKawa:

In December, you may well be unbeaten......from your profile you have beaten:

Master Tier Player three times

Tour Pro Tier twice 

Pro Tier once

Hack Tier once

All the above used starters clubs except one of the TP's who had a mix of starters and purchased clubs.

You sir are the joke.........

You cherry pick players, and I have invited you many times before to get a no thanks....you even joined a random game hosted by me......and bailed....twice lmao.

You get ZERO respect from me....and are just a pathetic attention seeker - best if you are ignored

You are right, I used to lose the odd game but once I got "GOOD", no one beats me.  Not even some of the best players in all of WGT   I play everyone.   Someone said they invited me to a game and I refused.  Yes, I only play Match Play because I get bored playing games that take long to play.  I play Match Play because I can usually finish off my opponent in 5 or 6 holes, even the Tour Legends and Champion level players.     Below:  Almost all the losses came when I was new and just learning the game.  Even so, 93% win record is pretty good - I would say the BEST in all of WGT.

WINS LOSSES  GAMES % WINS

Hacks 363 4 367 98.9
    Amature 262 14 276 94.9
    Pro 599 20 619 96.8
    Tour Pro 687 45 732 93.9
    Master 684 57 741 92.3
    Tour Master 260 35 295 88.1
    Legend 336 56 392 85.7
    Tour Legend 40 2 42
    Champion 12 4 16 80.2

TOTALS 3197 237 3434 93.1
  • Yiannis1970
    3,272 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2017 12:09 PM

You know...you remind me Paul Newman in Hustler and Tom Cruise in the color of money, with just a tiny difference. Both of them knew how to play the game...come back and post when you learn something.

PS

Your friend request was the highlight of the year!! Bless ya...can't stop laughing.

RSS