Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 2:18 PM

TopShelf2010:

bossbird:
    But I have been a mobile player for a long time , and using these forums also for a long time . A lot of players don’t . I know the person I nominated , but don’t know , has been struggling to find his way around the game on his android , let alone navigate these forums

This is a very good,valid point and one that never occurred to me.

Nicely done Lesley

Don

I have a hard time believing players can't find a way to at least say thank you...post on a wall, use a surrogate, etc.

• amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 2:57 PM

Casey my friend, As you know it costs absolutely nothing to be nice, Without swearing just forget about these tossers who have zero respect and are all out for themselves, Everybody with Any know how in WGT knows exactly what you and the gang do and I guarantee Everybody now knows of these Not so high life people (can I say low llife, Ooops I already did)...

Anybody out there who is gifted something for Nothing.............. Just a thought Gits but how about saying Thank You to the People who have helped you out with total Selflessness, A long word but maybe a trip to Google to See and Understand with it is to be Selfless..

Ok I`m done done Guys, Please keep er lit, You folks are bloody awesome and I would hate to see it ended by a a few Selfish pond sucking low life Fekkers...

Hope I have not upset anybody but I`m fairly sure if I have then you guys may be on the wrong side of Right.. Woo Hoo & Godbless

Casey & The Bushwackers all I can say is     Respect Friends...!

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 3:53 PM

I am a new helper to GoGF, i use to try and help members of my CC but some got greedy, sadly we now live in a world of cheats who have NO shame in robbing good people, at times i dispaire at some of Gods " children " who have lost the will of truth. All i know is that at some time we all have to face our MAKER.

Mick

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 4:46 PM

After having been around a few of the "Christmas gifts"  of / and / or   "monthly give away,s "   I have learned "one " thing . As my friend Yancy will say , "  two "  words ,  

We gift for / a reason , Why ?  For me it is the reason of what this stupid game gave to me , the good times . early times when things were different , It was a pleasure to be part of that ,  It was also a shame to see it change over the years . 

OPY 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 6:59 PM

Perhaps I may have jumped the gun a little bit . I was contacted today by pmrope . He has been real busy and I understand that people have real life issues  what got me riled was the guy who didn't equip the clubs . I haven't checked today because I have to use my phone to log on to wgt .  This is my first cell phone and I am lucky if I can answer the dam thing . Anyway I'm over it now . Take care boys and girls

• JDGHOST
    6,791 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 7:44 PM

I gifted PMRope a wedge on the 6th and sent him a message and he responded....

JDGHOST wrote
    on 06 Feb 2020 at 6:07 PM

I sent you an 80 yards ping wedge better than your starter wedges .....hope it helps 

JD

PMRope wrote
    on 07 Feb 2020 at 5:31 AM

Thank you very much for your kindness. I appreciate it. Look forward to playing with you soon.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 8:24 PM

ct690911:

TopShelf2010:

bossbird:
    But I have been a mobile player for a long time , and using these forums also for a long time . A lot of players don’t . I know the person I nominated , but don’t know , has been struggling to find his way around the game on his android , let alone navigate these forums

This is a very good,valid point and one that never occurred to me.

Nicely done Lesley

Don

I have a hard time believing players can't find a way to at least say thank you...post on a wall, use a surrogate, etc.

All the players had to accept the nomination either by contacting Casey on his wall or in the forums so saying they didn’t know how to find a way to thank Casey is BS. 

• craigswan
    31,000 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 12:31 AM

Sadly i have to agree .

The world is changing - and not for the better .

Greedy and selfish abounds .

I have given up and joined them in real life .

Don't even move of the sidewalk any more . I stick my elbows out to make more room .

As a well known golfer said - it ain't cheating if you don't know your cheating .

Carry on casey and friends . There are still some good apples .

RSS