Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 9:04 PM

AlaskanDame:
    CEverett12:
    Total budget for Feb.  =  14,300 credits 
    That should make for a fun shopping trip! Kudos, Sponsors! And to Casey, too.

Well done all, good work and congrats to the nominees that got chosen this month.

I am so privilege and lucky to be part of it.

cheers :o)

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 11:53 AM

I will be away from the afternoon of the 14th until the 24th .  I will send gifts in the morning of the 14th .  See ya guys when I get back 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 7:33 PM

Hello Boys and Girls ,  Its gift giving time . 

Jakedrollinger  -  Level 57 Ping i500 iron set  @ 2495

Level 51 Epic Flash 3 W      @ 1195

PMRope  -  Level 99 Cally Rogue iron set       @ 4645

Leudys  -  Level 99 Sub Zero 3 W   @ 2695

Level 59 Sabertooth Putter @  1795

Total is 12,825 credits  from 14,300 credits  = Balance for March is 1,475 credits

Gifts have been sent , Congratulations and good luck to the Feb. recipients . Thank you sponsors .  See you in March 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 3:36 PM

Well I see Leudys does not have his new clubs in use , I sent the gifts on the night of the 13th , He has played today .  Why ask for new clubs and then not use them ?  Maybe he doesn't know how to equip them ?  Then why ask for them ?   

None of the 3 recipients came here and said thank you .  I am a little disappointed , I do this to help WGTers  .  I spend time contacting the nominees and the sponsors , I ask my members every month to donate a couple of hundred credits , I do this because I think its a good thing to do . 

But when they don't even use the clubs or say thanks *** hole .  Just kick me in the balls .  All I ask for is a simple thank you , That's it . And put the clubs in use if you ask for them . 

We have sponsors that donate money every month , They deserve a big thank you .  I do appreciate the help . I would not blame any of them if they discontinue .  

• MikeSaxon
    177 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 4:17 PM

CEverett12,

I will thank you if or if you do not gift me a sleeve of balls. What people like yourself and the other donators do is great to see, if I were in a position to, I would do the same but until that day I'll carry on with the vids and the (draining) surveys.

I wish you well,

Mike.

• JakeDrollinger
    36 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 4:34 PM

Oh my gosh, Casey, I am so sorry for not expressing my gratitude! How do I thank the sponsors, if at all possible? The gift meant the world to me, and as a Christian man, I am a little ashamed of myself. I did say thanks quite a bit for the nomination, but I didn't think about it after the award was given out. So sorry once again. I hope there are no hard feelings. 

Btw. I am loving my new irons and fairway wood.

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 5:39 PM

CEverett12:

Well I see Leudys does not have his new clubs in use , I sent the gifts on the night of the 13th , He has played today .  Why ask for new clubs and then not use them ?  Maybe he doesn't know how to equip them ?  Then why ask for them ?   

None of the 3 recipients came here and said thank you .  I am a little disappointed , I do this to help WGTers  .  I spend time contacting the nominees and the sponsors , I ask my members every month to donate a couple of hundred credits , I do this because I think its a good thing to do . 

But when they don't even use the clubs or say thanks *** hole .  Just kick me in the balls .  All I ask for is a simple thank you , That's it . And put the clubs in use if you ask for them . 

We have sponsors that donate money every month , They deserve a big thank you .  I do appreciate the help . I would not blame any of them if they discontinue .  

Much like the 12 DOC, there are always a few who "disappoint" when receiving acts of unbridled generosity. I'm wondering if perhaps the vetting process can be looked at...maybe tightened up. Just because someone doesn't have good clubs, necessarily means they are deserving of them.

Casey, what you and the sponsors do is a great and valued service to the wgt community. Never forget the big picture.

my $.02

ct

• AlaskanDame
    19,036 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 8:29 PM

CEverett12:
    None of the 3 recipients came here and said thank you . 
    Those were really generous gifts!  I was hoping they had PM’d you.  :(  

Am curious. , . Has there been a better “thank you” rate in the past GOGF?  

Regardless, don’t let it ruin your time away.   

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 3:59 AM

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 4:34 AM

ct690911:
    Much like the 12 DOC, there are always a few who "disappoint"

Those that "disappoint" are of the majority lately. My opinion. Rorinater sent me a message a long time ago that he would repay me after he sold the set of clubs he received by error but nothing yet. Lying is a forum of "disappoint". I've come to the point of not even playing the 2 credit videos anymore. Have more credits than I will eve use and I don't play that much anymore. With the end of flash I can't imagine me playing the cartoon version withe the magical clothing. Lol

RSS