Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 4:54 AM

Starting in August , We will sponsor one WGT member per month for an equipment upgrade .

The amount of credits will vary from month to month depending on sponsorship , If you would like to nominate someone feel free to do so , If you would like to be considered just respond to this thread .

Any tier level is fine , The recipient will be announced on or about the 15th of the month , The amount of credits will also be announced at that time , That person will have a maximum of 5 days to contact me and claim their prize .

Gift of Golf Foundation is sponsored by The Bushwackers Country Club , Good Luck ..

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 4:55 AM

ok guys , Its the 15th and the prizes have been sent ..

Scotthope = 6 sleeves of Nike level 71

Bowl64 = 5 sleeves of Taylor Made TP5  L-7

Good Luck & have fun ,....................

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 4:57 AM

Nominations for September is now open , Feel free to nominate a member or nominate yourself ,, Good Luck ..

• ScottHope
    9,981 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 5:26 AM

WOW!  That's a lot of balls. I am deeply touched by the generosity of WGT members, and I would like to send out a huge thank you to all of you.

Casey, you and your contributors are a fantastic group of people for doing this. I don't really feel as though I deserve this gift, but I know that doing things for others feels good, so I understand the reason for it. Thank you.  : )

Scott.

• Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 5:33 AM

ScottHope:
    I don't really feel as though I deserve this gift

Scott.

With the work you do, Scott, you deserve to never have to buy another ball ever.

Fabulous gesture, Bushwhackers - kudos.

And I would like to nominate myself:

I WISH I had a better putter!!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,465 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 5:56 AM

Essisdaddy:
    With the work you do, Scott, you deserve to never have to buy another ball ever.

+1,000,000

• ScottHope
    9,981 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 6:40 AM

Cheers fellas....

I have worked out a way to make them last forever......the only downside is I never get off the tee, lol.   : )

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 8:38 AM

Casey,

The gift to Scott is well deserved.  He does a lot helping out players who encounter problems with computer related things on this site.  His equipment tables  are a very useful tool for comparing different clubs and balls.  Well deserved Scott.  And thanks for all you do to help us out.

Jeff

• ScottHope
    9,981 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 9:15 AM

Thanks Jeff.  ; ) 

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 9:20 AM

phred952:
    The gift to Scott is well deserved.

Yes, it most certainly is. Scott is always there to help anyone that may need technical assistance, and, has a vast store of information which he shares freely. Definitely one of WGT's good guys. Kudos again, Bushwackers.

Doc :)

RSS