Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,511 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 1:53 AM

Only the person who has gratitude in himself is able to be grateful to others.

• leudys
    11 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 1:54 AM
    I have no words to thank the 5 persons who had in their hands the blessing 
    of designating the beneficiaries corresponding to the month of February,
     where I left as chosen. Thanks also to the sponsors and
     as long as I live I will not forget such a noble gesture of all of them. God bless you
  • leudys
    11 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 2:04 AM
    Hi guys, I mean I regret not having written before,
     I just found out that I was selected to receive the gift of the golf foundation for the
     month of February and what I mean is that I can never compensate for this gesture
     of detachment from those people who are in charge of such activity and deserve
     recognition for their honesty and selfless dedication and to all of them a thousand
     thanks and a thousand blessings from heaven. 
    Thank you and forgive my bad English.
  • leudys
    11 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 2:15 AM

HI CEverett12 

please excuse me that I did not answer you before,
     I had not really checked my mail in 3 days, please receive from me 
    my highest thanks for your noble gesture of detachment and honesty and I would like
     this message to be read by all members of wgt so you don't believe that my thanks 
    are conditioned, no. The simple fact that you cared for me is more than enough to 
    make me feel the luckiest person in Venezuela. 
    Thank you very much and God bless you
  • leudys
    11 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 2:39 AM
    I feel ashamed of the blessing that I have received from the golf foundation, 
    they have been a putter and a wood that I needed so much and my special 
    thanks to CEverett12 who intervened as a providential hand for the commitment
     that I will have that 
    someday God will help me to reward you CEverett12 thank you
  • bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 3:09 AM

I managed to play Jake last night , he told me he had tried to contact you Casey , but with no luck . Please just bear in mind his original post where he explained his medical issues , he told me he had taken a while to work out how to load the clubs and was very grateful , and surprised to receive them . 
    please don’t all jump to conclusions it is not easy for everyone to navigate , I think he is genuine .  

• AlaskanDame
    18,996 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 6:17 AM

Jake is evidently still on moderation.  He now has a post earlier in this thread.

• United States
      24 Posts
      02-15-2020 4:34 PM

Oh my gosh, Casey, I am so sorry for not expressing my gratitude! How do I thank the sponsors, if at all possible? The gift meant the world to me, and as a Christian man, I am a little ashamed of myself. I did say thanks quite a bit for the nomination, but I didn't think about it after the award was given out. So sorry once again. I hope there are no hard feelings. 

Btw. I am loving my new irons and fairway wood.

• bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 7:38 AM

Great news , tbh , I forgot about the delays of moderation ! I knew he was beside himself for not having been able to get a message thro ! Alls well that ends well !! 

• PMRope
    2 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 7:55 AM

Hello all. First off let me apologize to everyone for not replying sooner. I am greatly appreciative to all who are involved with the 'Gift Of Golf Foundation'.

Thanks ever so much for making my wgt experience better. The Bushwackers CC, Rettenden, Baldace, Callaghan, Kipdog87. Special thanks to Jdghost for the early gift. Large extra special thanks to Casey for helping me to navigate thru the forums & the most generous gift of clubs & not only his hard work but also his determination to make the Foundation into what it is, Greatness. Well Done All.

I have been a player for 7 years & this is the first time I have experienced anything like this. I feel like a little kid on Christmas mourning.

Thank you to all once again & I hope to see you on the courses for some good clean fun.

Humbly yours PMRope

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 11:10 AM

RSS