Help › Forums

close and delete account

Sat, Jan 15 2011 4:13 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 7:54 PM

borntobesting:

What I don't understand is why join something if you are not even going to do anything on it. Of the 4 wanting their accounts deleted only one has even as much as played a round. And he only played 2 CTTH rounds. At least play a little before deciding to cancel your account. You might just find that you like it and want to stick around. 

I'd noticed that too.  Not sure that they even played a single practice round.  Weird. ;)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 8:29 PM

LOL-The third delete request came from a guy that took 6 weeks to change his mind!

18 Aug
    Rillaroo2: This World Tour Golf Is Sick
    02 Jul
    Rillaroo2: This World Tour Golf Is Awsome!

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 9:00 PM
    Hey gang, have WE forgotten the many times when we first started playing when WE wanted to just say f-it? I haven't and don't believe you have either. But, WE are "nuts" from a different tree.(sorry, that was pretty corny) Could be the reason for opting out is fear of a virus or crash to their pc? Or the storage of not used or wanted bytes.
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 9:04 PM

Sometimes, and more likely than not, it's because these folks have opened another account without being aware that it was against the rules...

When they find out, they ask to have their unused account deleted.

No harm, no foul.... 

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 1:43 PM
    legume?? I thought we were talking golf, not beans. LOL
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 2:07 PM

bigdaddie1:
    legume?? I thought we were talking golf, not beans. LOL

Excellent catch, bigdaddie.... lol...  I missed it the first time around.  =)

• mholonich
    1 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 9:39 AM

please close and delete my account

mholonich

• gedluk
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 5:08 PM

It's strange - I've sent an email to the admins asking to close my account and open a new identical one and there is no response from them for almost a week. I feel like in the limbo - I can't keep on playing because at any moment they can complete my request erasing all the credits, nor I am allowed to open a new account before the current one is officially closed (as I understand...) Could anyone suggest me what to do?

(I understand they may not like the reason I want to reset my account nor the fact that I don't plan to spend money on the game, but yet it's very unprofessional not to reply the email...)

• mholonich66
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 3:24 PM

mholonich66

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 4:13 PM

Snaike:

Sometimes, and more likely than not, it's because these folks have opened another account without being aware that it was against the rules...

When they find out, they ask to have their unused account deleted.

mholonich:

mholonich

mholonich66:

mholonich66

Snaike called it on this one.  lol!

P.S. I edited my original post.  : )

• PAGES
RSS