Forums

Help › Forums

close and delete account

Sat, Jan 15 2011 4:13 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Zou152
    1 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2009 8:22 PM

It doesn't say how to close an account. Please close and delete my account. Thank you.

Zou152

• dawood66
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2009 10:10 PM

please close and delete my account too.

dawood66

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2009 11:56 PM

Dawood... it would be faster and easier if you were to email members@worldgolftour.com to get your account closed.

Side note here.. they may close your account, but they'll never delete it.

• Rillaroo2
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 2:27 PM

Can you delete my accon't i don't want it anymore Plz thanks u

• RoryMcIlroyRC
    1 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 2:09 PM

delete mine.

• Brianjam
    1 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 5:58 PM

delete my acount please

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 1:41 PM

Hey guys, sorry to hear that you're leaving.

If you could, please email members@worldgolftour.com requesting that your account be closed.  Be sure to Include your account name in the mail. 

Thanks for golfing with us!

-Sky

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 2:03 PM

If you don't want your account anymore, imo, change your password to gibberish like "asiofoei23ow".

Don't see the point in the drama.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 5:08 PM

What I don't understand is why join something if you are not even going to do anything on it. Of the 4 wanting their accounts deleted only one has even as much as played a round. And he only played 2 CTTH rounds. At least play a little before deciding to cancel your account. You might just find that you like it and want to stick around. 

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 5:22 PM

Most people go through the same thing. They join thinking this game is going to be like TWO. It isn't.

People see the scores, and the credits won by the top players and they think they should score like that too, right off the bat. When they see how the game is setup, they realize this game is harder than they imagined. Most likely they don't even play real golf. Another possibility is there under-age accounts and can't handle the game play.

It's people always looking for the easy way into a game until they find out is out of their league.

• PAGES
RSS