Forums

Help › Forums

CC Event #50

Mon, Jul 10 2017 3:34 PM (97 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 11:29 AM

bubbsboy:
    A large number of Georgian members knew that, including N.

Tut tut tut....Very special team that incarnation........all for that load of old rollox of an auction, LOL

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 4:28 PM

Can you say MODERATION ? LOL 

Have a good day OTE ....

• AlaskanDame
    19,039 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 4:48 PM

pdb1:

Oh where to start with this one . It is really all over the place . 

AlaskanDame:
    A variety of tee markers would be fun to have.  So far, we only have the umbrellas

We have won all of ours . Inside the top 50 and most inside the top 30 . With 19 to 24 players with very little money . How do you explain that ? More on that later . 

Ready to hear how, thanks.  Here or a PM.  Most effective thing I've done so far (just recently) is limit use of super passes to strategic times and people to get the 500 pt bonuses. What else?  Just want tees, not more course builders, so top 30 not required, lol.

cheers,

AKD

• ItsTooSweet
    149 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2017 5:26 PM

I don't think WGT anticipated one CC winning every single clash when they launched the clashes. I wonder if WGT doesn't like the CC in question and VEM's them constantly. LOL.

Chris

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 5:55 AM

CEverett12:

Have a good day OTE ....

Moderation. "lol"

Have a good day CEverettcoop

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 9:10 AM

overtheedge:

CEverett12:

Have a good day OTE ....

Moderation. "lol"

Have a good day CEverettcoop

Your post was removed for some reason ? Hmmmmm.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 10:21 AM

Image result for fishing

• dancingdennis
    1,341 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 10:33 AM

Step down seriously, how about clubs stepping up. If you believe Bubbsboy & they are easy tee champions, it's only 48 hrs of golf go for it. I believe my former teamates would love the challenge, relish it in fact, in much the same way as all these negative posts just fuels their engines even more. It's much more fun winning a close clash, then running away  with it. But writing posts after each clash is cheap, costing nothing- ending their incredible winning streak will take more then writing some posts, your going to have to play & pretty much your whole club because they will show up

RSS