Forums

Help › Forums

Tiger, isn't this getting out of hand?

Sat, Feb 13 2010 5:38 PM (130 replies)
  • edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2009 4:36 PM

How do you know if he is on steriods are not? People didnt think Mark McGuire was on steriods, or Alex Rodriguez, or Barry Bonds? Sooner or later, Tiger will be caught for steriods later on. (if he is on steriods)

• spinmaster
    56 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2009 5:37 PM

If he was on steroids, I am saying that his short game would probably suffer because he would lose his touch. Also, he is not even one of the longest hitters on tour.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2009 5:57 PM

On steroids not on steroids there is no way to tell. If he was, we are not talking about some gym ape injecting in the bathroom. He would have the best masking that money could by. I am in no means saying that he is or is not on them.

For me it comes down to this, there is no excuse for throwing your clubs on the course. It is childish. Even worse when you don't even have to pick them up.

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2009 10:26 PM

Well Mrboo couldn't stay away.. His short game wouldn't decline IMO but his driving wouldn't improve either. It's about swing speed, club head speed, ball speed, whatever u want to call it. Look at Bubba Watson, he was the longest driver on tour, and he is a tiny little guy. Then look at Camillo Villeagas, he's ripped but not very long off the tee. Same with JB Holmes, very long, not very big, looks like a good beer drinking buddy to me. Steroids has no relevance in this post. Speed is generated by the type of swing, flex and body motion through the ball. Not by brute force. Nor does it effect how accurate your irons or wedges are. Many people hit their irons and wedges longer then Tiger, and none of them are accused of ***. Maybe if the people making these accusations ever played real golf one day in their life they would know this. They're just trying to cause a stir among people. Pay no mind to this fantasy, it has no bearing.

• mrcal213
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 7:19 AM

THIS IS WHAT I KNOW.. TIGER WORKS HARDER THAN ANY OF THE PLAYERS ON TOUR THATS WHY HE'S THE BEST AND FOR ALL U GUYS TO SAY HE'S ON STEROIDS IS RIDICULOUS... DONT HATE TIGER CAUSE HE'S DOMINATE HATE URSELVES FOR NOT RECOGNIZING HARD WORK AND GOD GIFTED TALENT..EVERYONE WHO HATES TIGER WANTS TO PLAY LIKE TIGER!!

• tigger447
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2009 2:19 PM

With all due respect to all comments,

Tiger woods has a trainer and nutritionist that he and his wife both use and consult. there is nothing new on this and He, tiger, has talked about that before publicly and in interviews. he is a gifted athlete in the sport of golf, best in the world and should be appreciated for his accomplishments, talents and what he has given back to many.

Even though Tiger Is not my favorite player, I do have a great deal of respect for all he has and will do. we can all learn from this man.

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2009 11:28 AM

Canada Geese and their big turds they leave everywhere...no thanks

the only birds we need are 1 under par ...eagles...and the rare albatross

happy golfing all

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2009 12:47 PM

Please allow this thread to die....

• mussawel
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2009 1:19 PM

Hate him or love him, he is simply the best!!! par none! And guess what he will be the greatest golfer ever!!!

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2009 1:33 PM

I think you mean 'bar none'

This thread is like Jason Vorhees.Démon

Just won't die.

RSS