Forums

Help › Forums

Tiger, isn't this getting out of hand?

Sat, Feb 13 2010 5:38 PM (130 replies)
  • Lysti
    323 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 8:10 PM

Duck?  O no dont call the duck in here!  clares too busy for us right now =/

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 8:26 PM

Ducks, yes that's another thing I would like to see in WGT, like in ponds on Kiawah. Maybe a few quacks here and there. Thatd be cool. Snaike when the evidence of Tiger "being bad" (steroids i assume) comes out I'll gladly eat my words. Until then...I'm done dude, this arguement is getting old, and your assumptions are boring me. I would love to get into a war of quoting historical figures with you, but I prefer to speak with my own mind. So how's this? STFU

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 8:30 PM

This is just Quackers....... imho.

Maybe you just need a a big Canadian goose........

Honk Honk

lol

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 8:37 PM

My god, another great idea from Chaos! Honkers! definately bringing that up in my next bird post, Don't miss it folks, this Friday in Product Suggestions. =)

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 8:40 PM

Now I haven't posted anything on here, and my Duck is being drug through the mud! I tell you what, Gonna get my Salamii dolls out and send some Voo Doo curses out here! :) Go USA

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 8:43 PM

Historical figures!?!!?

ROFLMFAO!.. Thank you, mrboo.. you have entertained me greatly.

Now, perhaps you can get your nose out of Eldrick's jock just long enough to look back at the posts above...probably not, but it's worth a try.  "Roid Rage" was my comment. 

Evidence... 1995 at 20 years old...Helping hand: Harmon coaching a young Tiger Woods, at the 1995 Masters

Evidence.  2009 at 34

Tiger Woods

Last I checked, Tiger's workout didn't include neck and jaw routines at age 30...

Personally, and I can't speak for athletes like Eldrick and other profesionals... but for me, I was in the best shape of my life in my early 20s.  I didn't get bigger every year a'la Barry Bonds.

But, this is only my opinion.  You don't have to agree with me and we can amiably agree to disagree, but to pull out the "STFU" card is just childish and moronic.

Have a nice day.

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 8:44 PM

Lookout, Blue's pullin out the salamii !!!!!!!!!!! DUCK

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 8:49 PM

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 8:51 PM

Alright, well you got me Snaike, there's the proof folks. 14 years later and Tiger has gotten bigger. I give up. Gnite Snaike, you win.

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 8:51 PM

@ Snaike

When I got married 22 years ago I was a mere 125 lbs.....Then after hitting 200 plus, then dropping back down to 150 or so...... Amazing how time changes ones face..........

I'm just saying.............

RSS