Help › Forums

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD....

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 10 2011 1:46 PM (114 replies)
  • sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 3:34 PM

Mem11:
    No wonder we can't get along, everyone just lives in their own little made up world of half truth's and lies.

Lets all just keep it that way Mem11.Osama is dead so is this topic. Well atleast for me.

• lazerl
    74 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 3:37 PM

go go team america, fvuk yeah.

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 3:45 PM

It is truly a messed up world we live in when we cheer the death of someone. I am also one of the "cheerers", but it kind of turns my stomach a bit at the same time.

93 WTC, Cole, African Embassies, 911, Madrid, London, Khobar, Istanbul, Algiers, Danish Embassy, Little Rock recruiting center, NWA253, and more than 47,000 casualties in war on terror including 4628 service members who gave all.

Now, Osama bin Laden dead.

I suppose that is avenged.

Why can't we all just get along? Pray to your god, I'll pray to mine. If I have oil, and you need some...I can share. If you have wheat, and I need some...I hope you can share. Celebrate cultural and religious difference. I know this is a simpleton view, but it just seems so simple to me.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 4:26 PM

oneputtdavid:
    Also, more land is now used for opium in Afghanistan than for coca cultivation in Latin America.

And to think, it has been going on since the 1840's...... If anyone thinks that terrorism and/or oil is the real reason we are are war, they simply aren't paying attention.

I know personally of a vet whose position was so secretive he has no known military history, who once has OBL in his cross hairs, and was ordered not to take him out. This could have been over many many years ago if not for the political climate of the time. 

• Azpaz
    119 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 4:48 PM

Lets celebrate another death together with TeamAmerica! 

In an ideal word he would have been captured,convicted and sentenced to fry,but that would have added to the 42billion allready spent. Lucky for the rest of us the  `worlds Police` took care of it.

YankeeJim said " instead of being a caretaker for every ungrateful beggar country in the world. Fix it yourselves."  

I say "yes please,let us do that instead of assuming responsability just cos you got the biggest guns"

Then again,who the f..k am I to go against world(sorry,American) opinion?

Anyway,I´m sure my humble Finnish views will be shot down in flames by a great big B52,and as I fall I´ll be waving a blue and white flag and singing "Sandals in the Bin"(good 1 Easy)

P.S. Snaike,the picture you put up in this thread would look great tatto´d on your forehead. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 5:49 PM

VanHalenLover:
    I know personally of a vet whose position was so secretive he has no known military history, who once has OBL in his cross hairs, and was ordered not to take him out. This could have been over many many years ago if not for the political climate of the time. 

This is absurd and conveniently not verifiable. Feel free to prove me wrong.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 6:00 PM

What gets me is that many Americans got fed a story (i.e Bin Laden was behind it all) and they gobbled it up beautifully as they always do....never stopping once to question the story.

There has never been one shred of hard evidence linking Bin Laden to the 911 attacks and the FBI have even said so....the Taliban were going to hand over Bin Laden if the USA showed them evidence but they could not as they didn't have any.

What kind of mandate is that??? no hard evidence.....no evidence at all in fact....but they think they can just go marching into 2 other countries bombing and killing innocent people.....and get pissed off when they meet resistance.

I blame Tony f*cking Blair just as much as I blame GW Bush for taking us into illegal wars...it sure ain't just the USA's fault.

Like I said earlier....it ain't about Bin Laden...terrorism.... that's just the lie to get the public backing....make the world safer b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t.

Oil & Gas...was what it was only ever going to be about...Now they're after Gaddaffi and Libya's natural resources. Are folks so dumb they don't see the pattern rofl?

Who funded & trained Al Quaeda?

This one speaks for itself. Just keep in mind it aired July 25, 2001

Who supplied Saddam with his chemicals of mass destruction to use against Iran?

Answer the USA to both these questions and you just won a watch.

I have the utmost respect for American people.....but they need to wake up and smell the coffee instead of being f*cked over and lied too all the time by the powers running their country.

tbe

• BJORNAGAIN1
    382 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 6:32 PM

Good job US Seals.I take my hat off to you.

Oh incidentally Osama Bin Laden wasn't all bad he did offer his body as food to all the fishes in the  sea.

A nice gesture that,  looking after our natural habitat instead of destroying it. 

Well maybe he saw the light in his final moments and tried to make amends.

Bjorn

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 7:02 PM

The great thing about being in America, tbe, is that we are free to speculate and air our opinions openly without fear of repression or censorship.  So, with the possible exception of what is determined as "Hate Speech", you can pretty much voice your opinions on any topic.

This is one of the most fundamental of rights.

The down side, in my opinion, is that there are people who are feeding these conspiracy theories for nothing more than their proverbial "15 minutes".

Then there are people who regurgitate these views simply to prance around the playground with the "I know a secret" song sung so loud, to try to make themselves seem important.

Did we (US) give Iraq WMDs?  Yes, at that time he was our ally.  Did we (US) train Al Quaeda,  In part, yes.  Do we (US) help our friends and allies?  Yes  (Mr. Finnish from above would be speaking Duetsch if we didn't help in the 1940s).  Who is the first in line to help Israel with the neighbors that wish to push her 'into the sea'?  And, more importantly, who is the country that keeps Israel from wiping her neighbors off the face of the map?

Now, having said all that, I will tell that I am a bit of a 'Isolationist'.  I would like to see ALL of America's troops, forces, resources and assets brought back to this country.  Let Afghanistan and Pakistan nuke each other back to the stone age... let Israel clear a 1000 mile "No Man's Land" around her borders... Let every POS despot and dictator in South America run their people into the ground while they all stay fat, rich and happy.  Our troops belong in our country to protect our borders, both South AND North.

Won't happen of course, but that's my opinion and I'm free to have it.

That's what makes our system the best, and the one that most of the rest of the people of the world aspire to... so, is our (US) government screwed up?  Hell yes.  Do they do things to which I vehemently disagree?  Hell yes.  Are corporations running America for fun and profit.  Most definitely.

Would I have any other system available in the world today.  Absolutely not.

• williamricker
    3,222 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 7:10 PM

Well I for one will not cheer or fire up the chants for killing someone but I will say so long scumbag!!

Has the Taliban only bombed and killed Americans in America???? I think NOT!!!!!!!!!!

They are obviously a threat to every nation that will allow them to be!!!

Everyone always seems quick to blame America for everything that went on in Iraq! Was we the only nation there fighting????????

I guess my point is I think a large majority of countries have lost loved ones to there cowardly ways so it seems to me we should all be Thankful that he is no longer among the living and hope in the grand scheme of things that this somehow will make us a little safer which I highly doubt!

And for the fact that we are just stealing there resources I don't see it when I pay 4.65 for one gallon of gas etc.....

I am no politician just thought that America seems to be the bashing ram as usual but when another country is in BIG trouble and they want to borrow some $$ or weapons they are more than glad to call themselves friends of America!!

If I had my way we would NEVER go into other peoples countries I mean heck if they want to kill one another why do we want to get in the middle of it and stop them I say let them have at it and wipe them selves out!!

Way to go Gents of the US Navy Seals Teams May God always ride with you and Thanks to ALL men and women that have fought for our country and freedom I truly want to say THANKS

RSS