have trouble with one.

glad the puke is no longer breathing

hope he landed in a deep dark hole full of pork carcases 

USA

-G

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 7:31 PM

You give me a way to prove someones military history that is so secretive that records don't exist YJ, and I'll happily play along.

I really couldn't care less about whether you buy it or not, to be honest. I've been much closer to him for a much longer period than you and I have been battling, and as might be expected, put a lot more weight in his words and experiences. A true veteran who can't even enjoy the courtesy of getting a pat on the back for his service. That, YJ, defines a hero, whether you wish to believe his story or not.

He owns a bakery very near here, if you ever get to the midwest look me up, I'll happily arrange a meet and greet between you two and you can ask him all the Osama stuff you wish, he's quite a plethora of knowledge.

• 18orbust
    31 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 8:17 PM

could not agree with u more yankee truly absurd

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 8:50 PM

VanHalenLover:

I know personally of a vet whose position was so secretive he has no known military history, who once has OBL in his cross hairs, and was ordered not to take him out. This could have been over many many years ago if not for the political climate of the time. 

I'm thinking that was back in Bill Clinton's term of office cause the marines did have OBL cornered but were ordered to back off.

tbe

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 5:03 AM

gsoup:
    1000 virgins 

72 virgins

have trouble with one.

TBE was right, it is 72. I exaggerated for emphasis. Worse yet, I heard last night on late night TV that there was a paperwork mixup and when binny went "sleeping with the fishes" he was met by 72 vegans.  :-D

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 5:19 AM

What  I find it interesting (not), OBL was living half a mile down the road of a Pakistani Military Academy.....hmmmm and probably been there for years and nobody knew about it, yeah sure.

As for our troops coming home, I don't think that is going to happen just yet.

-Roger

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 7:39 AM

thebigeasy707:
    I'm thinking that was back in Bill Clinton's term of office cause the marines did have OBL cornered but were ordered to back off.

You would be correct tbe.

Sad to say, based on the timing, 9/11 most likely could have been avoided if the political climate of the time had not prevented us from taking Osama out back then. I don't buy the conspiracy theories behind the Gov allowing 9/11, but I sure do believe more could have been done in the years leading up to it to prevent it from ever happening.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 9:18 AM

YankeeJim:
    This is absurd and conveniently not verifiable. Feel free to prove me wrong.

C'mon YJ!  Don't tell me you haven't heard of the Black Ops Bakery in Green Bay?  The guy's been on 60 Minutes and whatnot.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 9:42 AM

^ ^ ^         

• williamricker
    3,222 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 10:20 AM

RSS