Forums

Help › Forums

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD....

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 10 2011 1:46 PM (114 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 9:06 AM

scrap the federal reserve....save yourself a fortune america.

federal reserve's only a private bank anyway...it's no more federal than i am ernie els.

america shouldn't have to borrow money off the FR and pay back huge interest on it.

tbe

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 9:55 AM

How amazing it is to me that with the news of OBL's death the "tin-foil hat" crowds come rushing out.

Everything is a conspiracy in the age of the almighty internets.  Don't bother trying to use facts, raw numbers and speculation is all we need.  

I just have one thing to say to all of you....

And if you don't like it, feel free to kiss my ass.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 9:56 AM

Dibs on 2nd in line...........

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 10:49 AM

Just a thought!......"natural resources" helps finance Terrorizm..."smack", hashish anyone?

Afghanistan is, as of March, 2010, the greatest illicit opium producer in the world, ahead of Burma (Myanmar) and the "Golden Triangle". Afghanistan is the main producer of opium in "Golden Crescent". Opium production in Afghanistan has been on the rise since U.S. occupation started in 2001. Based on UNODC data, there has been more opium poppy cultivation in each of the past four growing seasons (2004–2007) than in any one year during Taliban rule. Also, more land is now used for opium in Afghanistan than for coca cultivation in Latin America. In 2007, 92% of the opiates on the world market originated in Afghanistan.[1] This amounts to an export value of about $4 billion, with a quarter being earned by opium farmers and the rest going to district officials, insurgents, warlords, drug traffickers.[2] In the seven years (1994–2000) prior to a Taliban opium ban, the Afghan farmers' share of gross income from opium was divided among 200,000 families.[3] In addition to opiates, Afghanistan is also the largest producer of hashish in the world.[4][5]

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 10:54 AM

What good are 1000 virgins without some good opium to keep you going?

• sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 11:13 AM

YankeeJim:

sallu4u:
    By the way,checked your debts recently?

Yes, as a matter of fact. We pay 40 cents on the dollar for borrowed money to turn around and shovel all over the world. 

How much of the wasted billions in your sorry part of the world are we getting back in minerals and oil? I would so love for the ungrateful wretches that control your precious resources to pay back those billions in trade. Then you might have a case. Or maybe you could develop them yourself, sell them and build your own defenses. And I'm not talking about some sneaky, hide in the middle of civilians cowards- a real defense system.

You typify exactly what POs Americans. At least my ignorant self, anyway.

Wow what contempt and anger.Your replies reminds me about the wisdom of restaurant owners in illiterate neighbourhoods  of our country.Theres always a sign they have which reads "Discussing politics and religion is strictly prohibited". Coz  Mostly arguments ends up in broken bodies and cafe furniture.Thanks God its just a forum,lucky me.

Show some class at least, even while advertising your patriotism.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 11:51 AM

sallu4u:
    Wow what contempt and anger.

Most definitely, just not at you personally.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 1:25 PM

Mem11:
    No wonder we can't get along, everyone just lives in their own little made up world of half truth's and lies.
    Absolutely !  Those civilian #'s are ridiculous. I ask you , if the #'s  originally  posted  are half the truth...(and I seriously doubt that) how many were insurgent , al-queda , Bath party car bombs and suicide vests.  And when you say Afghan soldiers...don't you mean insurgent , taliban , al-queda imbeciles.  Killing Bin Laden is a great victory , but 10 more will take his place. It's far from over. The Israeli  involvement in 9/11  statement is the "most ridiculous" of all I've read here. Where did you pull that from...?  Micheal Moore's deleted scenes archives ?  Have your opinions , it's your right.  I'm out...

Ace

P.S. I would like to thank all our U.S. troops and allied troops who may read this for allowing me to leave this ridiculous thread (at least what it has become) and go back to playing a round of golf , go to work , driving range, get my hair and nails done, or whatever I decide to do with the rest of my day.

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 1:31 PM

sallu4u:
    Wow what contempt and anger.

Give it a rest Sal, you got the exact reaction you were looking for with your silly replies.

I'll leave you with a thought.  During the recent uprisings in the many Muslim countries, isn't interesting that those Tyrant/Dictators allied with the west, Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen, went away relatively peacefully.  While those that are apparently more in tune with the Muslim people, Libya, Syria & Iran, will/would fight to the death of every last one of their own citizens.

Just feel lucky that when it was time for Musharraf to go, Pakistan was allied with America and the west,  otherwise  millions of your compatriots might have paid the ultimate price.  By the way You're Welcome :-)...

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2011 1:50 PM

YankeeJim:

What good are 1000 virgins without some good opium to keep you going?

you've always been crap with numbers mate...it's 72 virgins.

I'm hearing Elton John's releasing a song dedicated to poor Osama.

"Sandals In The Bin" should be available on iTunes shortly.

tbe

RSS