Forums

Help › Forums

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD....

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 10 2011 1:46 PM (114 replies)
  • VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 4:23 PM

Nice graphic Andy, but the humor is lost in the serious nature of the topic. I suppose you feel that our Government is very transparent, then, and keeps no secrets from the general public, as well?

Or perhaps, they DO keep secrets, but it's just a little too out there to think I might be associated with anyone who holds one of them?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 5:31 PM

VanHalenLover:
    Or perhaps, they DO keep secrets, but it's just a little too out there to think I might be associated with anyone who holds one of them?

He isn't holding anything except your attention. How secret is this secret now, if it ever was? Seems you can't keep one if it was and violated his supposed trust in you to keep it so. 

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 5:49 PM

A secret stupidity?

Naww....

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 6:03 PM

Osama's last words....

'Oh bummer'.....

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 6:32 PM

Young American girl to reporter:

"I feel safe now"

Is stupidity an elective subject at high school there?

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 6:44 PM

I'd point out the obvious flaw in your 'point', but well...... it's pretty obvious. I'm guessing even you caught on to it by now, it's THAT easy. 

• DeaneGithens
    11 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 9:17 PM

"EXACTLY"!!!! Jim...

• mrunreadable
    21 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2011 1:01 AM

sallu4u:

YankeeJim:

sallu4u:
    By the way,checked your debts recently?

Yes, as a matter of fact. We pay 40 cents on the dollar for borrowed money to turn around and shovel all over the world. 

How much of the wasted billions in your sorry part of the world are we getting back in minerals and oil? I would so love for the ungrateful wretches that control your precious resources to pay back those billions in trade. Then you might have a case. Or maybe you could develop them yourself, sell them and build your own defenses. And I'm not talking about some sneaky, hide in the middle of civilians cowards- a real defense system.

You typify exactly what POs Americans. At least my ignorant self, anyway.

Wow what contempt and anger.Your replies reminds me about the wisdom of restaurant owners in illiterate neighbourhoods  of our country.Theres always a sign they have which reads "Discussing politics and religion is strictly prohibited". Coz  Mostly arguments ends up in broken bodies and cafe furniture.Thanks God its just a forum,lucky me.

Show some class at least, even while advertising your patriotism.

I agree

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2011 1:39 AM

Apparently, members of al-Qaida are online slamming the U.S.For killing OBL

I don't understand why they're so upset. Everyone in al-Qaida just got a promotion."

By the way, 'buried at sea'? means 'dumped in the ocean.' That’s what they did with him. They dumped him in the ocean. Now I won't feel so guilty about peeing in the water anymore when I go to the beach

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2011 4:31 AM

Keep cool Everybody. This is a game of golf and we should all be friends playing it and we shouldn't bring hatred to tear us all apart. We should Stick together and play better golf :)

Just remember, this is the death of just one man ( well, if you can call him a man)...there is plenty more ready to fill his shoes.

Cheers

Roger

RSS