Forums

Help › Forums

OK I GIVE UP WHERE`S THE CAROUSEL?

Sat, Mar 25 2017 5:04 AM (115 replies)
  • alberich35
    858 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2017 11:02 PM

Same here

More : i can log in with FF but cant with Edge.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2017 3:20 AM

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2017 3:33 AM

As far i remember i never see Live Gamer respond to complaints. You just have to wait for them to come out the fingers of their ass.

What can take a week or some months.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2017 4:08 AM

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2017 4:35 AM

Well Don,

I dont not contact Live gamer directly because if the crédits are welcome, they dont make you rich quickly and hence the importance is all relative. Dont khow how it go in all countries but in France you get 7 credits a day ... 200 a month.

But what i saw is this recurring problem arises it is always very long to solve. Not sure belong to Live gamer, look as a cookies issue.

• BulletHead925
    8 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2017 6:01 AM

I've never gotten a reply from these guys either, outside of the initial automated reply. Of course every issue I've had was with missing credits. They suck in my opinion.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2017 6:34 AM

alberich35:

Well Don,

I dont not contact Live gamer directly because if the crédits are welcome, they dont make you rich quickly and hence the importance is all relative. Dont khow how it go in all countries but in France you get 7 credits a day ... 200 a month.

But what i saw is this recurring problem arises it is always very long to solve. Not sure belong to Live gamer, look as a cookies issue.

All the other times we had cookie  issues with Live Gamer the Carousel was there it just wouldn't do anything. Like I said in an earlier post I don't remember ever seeing the Carousel completely gone before. 

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2017 9:52 AM

What i see, cannot login with Edge, WGT tell me that nickname or password are wrong when they are right with FF and it's not the first time i saw that.

In addition to third-party cookies which are not recognized.

Imo that's  probably a WGT issue (as usual) than Live gamer

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Mar 5 2017 2:13 AM

As other already mentioned, first time ever that I do not see the carousel at all, no matter which browser I use.

Of course this is a matter between WGT & Live gamer.

I wonder if WGT has to have a carousel legally, it is mainly the third part companies which are interested.

Well, lets hope it comes alive again soon ; )))

Eric

• JJN60
    218 Posts
    Sun, Mar 5 2017 10:26 AM

Same issue here - tried Chrome & IE & can't see a thing, just a blank where the carousel should be. Good thing I redeemed the many views for credits a few days before this mess happened!

RSS