Forums

Help › Forums

*** We would like your feedback - New Game Idea ***

Tue, Jun 30 2020 5:07 AM (201 replies)
  • Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 9:05 PM

I'd think its a good idea for tournaments. For multiplayer rounds , I'd still like the ability to have all 3 wind strengths implemented first.

• RoggRR
    585 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 9:16 PM

i'd like to keep my own putter, other clubs by your choice

if it gonna be 9 hole stroke game, it would be nice to play together, with the others .... option - playing tournament in a groupp , like using "join to group" /multiplayer game/, the top one at the lobby screen will decide how manny will play (2,3 or 4 players)

at the screen it needs just 1 button more - "Multiplayer", so there you can see.:

"MULTIPLAYER"    "EDIT CLUBS"  "PLAY"

If you r alone at the "Multiplayer" lobby screen, and no1 is there, then just press "Tee Off" and go alone, or cancel it

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 10:02 PM

PaulTon:

Andyson Specials

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 10:30 PM

WGTicon:

The mode involves creating either tournaments or multiplayer games with all parties being forced to use same clubs/balls. Once the tournament or round is over, those clubs will be removed from your inventory. You would not need to buy them, but rather we will auto equip/remove the clubs from your account automatically.

WHY!

The game is playing decent now but is already hogging a lot more of the PC's resources, please leave it alone and don't screw it up again with these carnival quality updates....

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 10:51 PM

Before going off developing new games please fix the current problems.

If you want to introduce a new format I'm all for Best Ball format to join stroke, skins, match and AS.

Thanks for asking.

Having fun and sometimes hitting 'em straight.

John

• forrrrrrrr
    394 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 1:21 AM

Would much rather see WGT concentrate on fixing and improving current issues within the game.A couple of examples being....
    CC "Clashes" This format is where WGT should be directing their energy towards.With a few changes the sky's the limit in terms of this competition and could easily become the premier event of this game.Country Clubs play a huge part in this game,and to have a "fair dinkum" skill based team contest between clubs would be awesome and entice a hell of a lot more players to have a go.
    The "Bank" (Coming Soon) Yeah right. Implementing this feature should be a priority!

• webbjoseph
    937 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 1:28 AM

Well i am a Nike user and to play in a tournament and have to use a different club without practicing with them first is a little lame to me, but will that make some to have to buy new clubs to play , some change is good but not all change, i think if you were to do that you would have level the playing  field create a club no one can own. rather than give some one more advantage using  clubs there used to, and other that are not. but if can be done that way and by leveling the playing field i am game. thanks Joe

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 1:36 AM

I like that idea very much..great Idea

• NKinsella
    316 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 1:43 AM

This idea would be ok for players that only play for fun and laughs but a disaster for any player that takes the game a little more seriously.

For the serious players you spend hours getting used to how your clubs and balls react and being forced to use foreign clubs and balls would destroy this feel they have obtained by many hours playing with them. Can you imagine pros doing somthing like this I think not.

I also feel this would add bugs and screw other parts of the game up. I think you need to learn from previous disaters when gimmicks are added like the cat balls or the stupid flashing text fiasco and leve this idea aong it will cause more issues than it is worth. looks good in prectice but i am sure it will prove to be a disaster in the long term

If top golf wants to add something to this game for all players its simple new courses thats what will improve the game for everyone not gimmicks. This is just a cheap way of adding a feature and it will not add anthing other than more game bugs and a novelty factor for a while.

Nat

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 1:44 AM

Interesting what the restrictions might be in terms of club and balls availability. If not much restrictions, can see some sort of cost associated with a game. 

RSS