Forums

Help › Forums

*** We would like your feedback - New Game Idea ***

Tue, Jun 30 2020 5:07 AM (201 replies)
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 5:27 PM

Hey folks,

Please stay on topic and be courteous to each other, or I am going to have to start deleting posts.

-WGTicon

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 6:29 PM

WGTicon:
    Please stay on topic

Ummm what was the topic again?

Seriously, I am all for it provided you test it properly first so we do not get lumped with clubs we cannot un-equip.

It will be fun concept.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2016 7:54 AM

drmoose:

" We would like your feedback ", LOL.  " Translation "  " We're going to implement this whether you like it or not, and let you figure out the work arounds for all the resulting bugs. " Sorry to sound cynical, but , your track record kinda speaks for itself.

Doc :)

WGT, your gonna need a bigger boat!

• jeffmatulich
    482 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2016 8:50 AM

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2016 12:57 PM

PaulTon:

AndreasHelke:

I would really like the new tournament format.

But i think the putter should be handled separately. I would not be happy if I had to use one with a 30 feet scale instead of the 10 20 50 one of my Nike. Maybe give the Option to the tournament creator that each Player uses his own putter or offer a selection of Nike and non Nike putters.

Cool, back on topic at last with the same question Alcaucin was asking away way back at the beginning of this thread.

They will pick the increments for the generic putter, people who's putters increments don't match will moan and mewl in here for a while. Then, like every other change, they will drag their a$es out the past, learn to cope and  get on with it.

Now that you know this (you know I'm right),  please...just don't do it.

Encourage, accept and enjoy the challenge. It's a great idea and could be a lot of fun. 

Agree, don't think there is a reason to treat putters differently. They'll be mixed and matched either way like the wedges.

One thing I'd be interested to know is if the optional clubs would be a set format/configuration of say D,3wd,3H,2 Wedges or can I include 5 random wedges instead? The latter would be better ;)

As for negatives(apart from a QA team masterclass)- Would be tougher to get open game when using these club set ups !

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2016 12:58 PM

Now THAT is how we handle crap state side. Way too funny.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2016 2:20 PM

my take!  why are so many players (?) concerned with what clubs they get?  if everyone gets the same club/ball/tee/greenspeed/wind, and anything else i forgot!  that means it is player-to-player, and obviously many players (?) are not willing to be naked and exposed!

ladies and gentilmen, it is a video game!  it's free! nobody will go to jail, no one is gonna call your boss, if you were discreet about your user name, no one knows who you are!  why then all this babbaling about all the tools?  i don't understand!

maybe it just might be great fun to compare the abilities of the different players without benefit of weapon choices.  in my opinion those who are starting, or are not able to purchase all the whizz-bangs, and gadgets should jump on this opportunity to show everyone what they have.  and thats my nickle.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2016 3:40 PM

HI MY NAME IS opy . I LIKE THIS IDEA . i AM WILLING TO BE A TESTER FOR THIS GAME .

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2016 5:52 PM

lonnieskinner:

Think that is best ball.

Yes,  something like that.

Alt shot, muti player games are pretty good.   I think Wgt should work on new formats for our current games instead of making new ones using new clubs.  

Maybe a Stableford  Alt shot format as we have in the clashes.  

Wgt is great with the current Multi player games,  just tweak em instead of making something completly different

• Barti75
    727 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 9:51 AM

Please fix the existing issues and problems before you create more!!!!!!

For exmaple:

1.replay.aspx?ID=d559599d 0538 4e50 b72e a6b3007d6930

2. replay.aspx?ID=3bcc3ae2 2e61 44cd 956d a6b4013e00ee

This is real like snow in Dubai!

Barti75

RSS