4,914 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 5:39 AM

Offended? Bill Leak rules!!!

Get some free sleeves courtesy of 18C!

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 5:45 AM

craigswan:

The supernova is available for bar mitzvah's and water balloon tossing .

Being a Chicago cubs cheerleader she also has experience of guessing who's the baby .

Go girl .

Craig, MLB teams don't have cheerleaders (NFL does). But, given the obvious "talents" on display here, this lass would certainly be considered if the rules change.

Thank-you for posting.:)

ct

• 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 6:06 AM

YankeeJim:
    WTF is this blather all about?
    I thought it was pretty clear I was talking to the dude who attacked me out of no where for no reason - alcaucin .  I'll be sure to quote next time.

Cheers.  Sean.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 7:18 AM

11BC2:

YankeeJim:
    WTF is this blather all about?
    I thought it was pretty clear I was talking to the dude who attacked me out of no where for no reason - alcaucin .  I'll be sure to quote next time.

Cheers.  Sean.

Thanks for that. ;-)

• AndreasHelke
    675 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 11:50 AM

I would really like the new tournament format.

But i think the putter should be handled separately. I would not be happy if I had to use one with a 30 feet scale instead of the 10 20 50 one of my Nike. Maybe give the Option to the tournament creator that each Player uses his own putter or offer a selection of Nike and non Nike putters.

• Breezybaby1811
    366 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 1:39 PM

It's a good idea, however, when the servers are "busy" and people can not log on, maybe WGT should look at that problem. Just sayin.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 1:56 PM

AndreasHelke:

I would really like the new tournament format.

But i think the putter should be handled separately. I would not be happy if I had to use one with a 30 feet scale instead of the 10 20 50 one of my Nike. Maybe give the Option to the tournament creator that each Player uses his own putter or offer a selection of Nike and non Nike putters.

Cool, back on topic at last with the same question Alcaucin was asking away way back at the beginning of this thread.

They will pick the increments for the generic putter, people who's putters increments don't match will moan and mewl in here for a while. Then, like every other change, they will drag their a$$es out the past, learn to cope and  get on with it.

Now that you know this (you know I'm right),  please...just don't do it.

Encourage, accept and enjoy the challenge. It's a great idea and could be a lot of fun. 

I'm happy and relaxed (yeah man) just now, otherwise my post would have had a different tone.

I'm off to Google now, to find out which particular branch of humanity had their brains kicked out in 11b.c.

Edit -

I'm not going to mention the elephant in the room, ok I am...we're all shite-ing ourselves that this could be the glitch that brings down the matrix.

Imagine wgt down for a full day, then a week, then a month...cold turkey isn't fun, believe me...

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 2:48 PM

Ok I've read most of the posts I apologize to Icon and  all.
    I'll take Clozapine and Diazepam for my schizophrenia and I will enroll for an English language course:))))))))))

Carlo

• drsal1527
    1 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 3:14 PM

sound good but I would agree that WGT has plenty of other issues to deal with.

With that, why is there no practice area to hone in on clubs, new, used/owed or renting

AND to me why does WGT change putt speed/length at any given green??? frustrating

RSS