Forums

Help › Forums

*** We would like your feedback - New Game Idea ***

Tue, Jun 30 2020 5:07 AM (201 replies)
  • AndreasHelke
    675 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 5:51 PM

I think the use of a 15/30/60 or a 10/20/50 scale on the putter should be a user option instead of a property of the club. That way anybody could be reasonably happy with any putter provided.

If you have to use the scale system you are not used to you are at a pretty serious disadvantage compared to the people playing with their native scale.

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 7:15 PM

The way things are run by wgt I do not want them touching any equipment that I own.

just look at today time showed 56 minutes to new day and did not play or passes because it was not the new day. lost cdp points because we followed the way wgt lead us.

I would rather see clubs able to play tournaments with fellow members instead of alone.

get out of the beta mode and give us a game that will work like it should.

bank level 18.19.20 coming soon?????????????

• SammyTee
    1,124 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 7:19 PM

This sounds like another plumbers nightmare! There are so many things wrong that you have been told about that have not been fixed and this is just another exercise in futility!

You change the hours of the daily play without warning and then make changes that costs our club thousands of points.

Can't you just see someone trying to play a different game only to find out that their clubs and balls have not been re-equipped and there are problems trying to re-equip!

Why not just make it so that country club tournaments can be played in multi-player mode? That makes more sense to me!

• Shyoneclub
    62 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 7:38 PM

WGTicon:
    Please stay on topic and be courteous to each other, or I am going to have to start deleting posts.

I'd hate to have your job

• swordbird
    9 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 8:18 PM

fireman33:

The way things are run by wgt I do not want them touching any equipment that I own.

just look at today time showed 56 minutes to new day and did not play or passes because it was not the new day. lost cdp points because we followed the way wgt lead us.

I would rather see clubs able to play tournaments with fellow members instead of alone.

get out of the beta mode and give us a game that will work like it should.

bank level 18.19.20 coming soon?????????????

I agree 100%, I feel like the bank and the 18,19, and 20 levels have been coming soon for forever. I took a 10 month break from wgt and just came back and was fully expecting those things to be in effect by now. I also feel like there has been a lack of courses being added over the years, is it really that hard to get agreements with courses and get a photographer out there and to map the course more than once or twice a year. It gets boring after a while to play the same courses over and over again and that is partly why I took my break from wgt, just got repetitive. Also because I got tired of paying for balls, those things are expensive, I pay more for 3 golf balls virtually than I do in real life for the most part.

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 8:46 PM

In country club tournaments with my own clubs not tournaments set up by wgt..... I do not want wgt to do anything with the clubs I bought and paid for.......

• NascarDriver
    15 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2016 9:45 PM

Good idea, but it has to be clearly indicated as a fixed session to avoid someone joining by accident.

I personally am not interested at all in this idea, as I've invested too much credits and time in the clubs I bought.

Maybe a parallel server? Good luck.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2016 4:16 AM

fireman33:

In country club tournaments with my own clubs not tournaments set up by wgt..... I do not want wgt to do anything with the clubs I bought and paid for.......

Don't play in fixed club set events then, this aint rocket science.

RSS