Forums

Help › Forums

***ANDYSON MEMORIAL MATCHPLAY BRACKET***

Sat, Dec 3 2016 8:52 PM (254 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 3:39 AM

Jimbog1964:
     Can leave another couple of days as we try to connect or call it quits...

I understand your predicament Jim, that's why I made a 5 day window (including a weekend) for play.

I can't let 1st round drag on too long or the bracket could grind to a halt.

If you can arrange a definite day/time to play let me know here, otherwise it's a coin toss tonight, sorry pal.

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 7:12 AM

PTrenter won 3 up to 3 down good game cheers  n1..

cheers steve 

• PTrenter
    435 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 7:13 AM

Just played thestevester who seemed to have an unusual attraction to the rough this afternoon.  Luckily I caught him on an off day.  Pleasure to have met and played you Steve.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 7:36 AM
  • jacko1972
    927 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 10:18 AM

Played my match with the Doc and had a good giggle at one of the stories he was telling me about Andy whilst raising a glass along the way. Luckily for me I think I caught Doc on a bad day or maybe it was just me distracting him lol...

Jacko wins

Thanks for the game Doc and was a real pleasure meeting you and hopefully catch up for another game in the future..

John

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 10:35 AM

I will try to contact YankeeJim     again   ...   no luck so far.       Frapp

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 11:52 AM

frappefort:

I will try to contact YankeeJim     again   ...   no luck so far.       Frapp

This is on me, Francois. I had it in my head the end of the first week in NOV. We can get it in tonight and if that's unacceptable, you can have the match. I'm here, just been over the top stupid busy. PMd you back.

*edit-PT posted on my wall he would extend it to 10PM tonight. If I miss you at 4 I'll look for you around 7. Have to be out in between.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 1:05 PM

Hope you get it played guys,that's what this is all about.

I'm not gonna be a stickler for rules here, I'm not running a stopwatch on everyone.

You're both talking now, so get whacking! I'll catch up on results tomorrow.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 1:06 PM

This is on me, Paul, so if push comes to shove, send Francois on. I'll be back in 3 hours to look for him again since he's not on now. Thanks.

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 2:57 PM

won a fun match against Ross,who took time out from work to get this game on,now thats dedication lol :) thx m8....

RSS