Forums

Help › Forums

***ANDYSON MEMORIAL MATCHPLAY BRACKET***

Sat, Dec 3 2016 8:52 PM (254 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 5:49 AM

As B2B posted earlier, I had the unfortunate win by DQ. Normally I would have asked to replay the match, but there simply was not time. Still, what little we did get to play was enjoyable, an' I hope to get some more games in with him. Thanks again Paul for your ongoing efforts in keeping this tribute to our friend going.

Doc :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 10:55 AM

***Bracket updated***

Please check your results and report any errors here.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 11:24 AM

I've sent 3 messages regarding playing times and received no reply. I'll be waiting for any word from him until 2 am CET tonight (waited until 2:30 am last night), that's the latest time I can start a match. After that it's out of my hands. Hoping we can get things done.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 11:35 AM

mkrizan86:

I've sent 3 messages regarding playing times and received no reply. I'll be waiting for any word from him until 2 am CET tonight (waited until 2:30 am last night), that's the latest time I can start a match. After that it's out of my hands. Hoping we can get things done.

I have posted on his wall, if he doesn't play tonight the match will be awarded to you.

• gordonparker
    823 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 1:16 PM

just beat sfletcheryyz 3&2, moral of the game was that I played pretty decent and fletch struggled with the 13 green speed which favours me

cheers for the game fletch!

gordon

• SFletcheryyz
    668 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 1:21 PM

GordonParker played some excellent golf to beat me all over the course- 3UP.  It was kinad of amazing to see the number of people who wanted to honor their friend.

(Match #32 in the backet)

• Beryman
    9,085 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 1:51 PM

hey Paul you missed this one on page #9

SashaTheSkirt defeatedMelonhead66630 in a 9 hole match play game on CONGRESSIONAL C.C. Sasha wins 5up.

Sasha

• thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 2:32 PM

Image result for tiny animated smileys

XXoXO

Allie

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 2:37 PM

Hey Paul,

I got my *** kicked by mystry78 (Frank). I had a blast and we had some fun. We definitely had Andy on our minds.

Interesting side note- mystry78 lives about 20 miles from me and we're going to hook up and play some golf IRL at Fenwick in Old Saybrook, CT, where Katherine Hepburn used to live and play. We exchanged phone numbers and I can't wait to meet him and play a round.

I'll keep you posted....WOW, a new golf friend met through WGT...it doesn't get any better than this.

Frank....thanks man, maybe we can play next weekend IRL, I'll call you.

Wayne/MC

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 2:57 PM

Beryman:

hey Paul you missed this one on page #9

SashaTheSkirt defeatedMelonhead66630 in a 9 hole match play game on CONGRESSIONAL C.C. Sasha wins 5up.

Sasha

Thanks Bman.

Sasha is a clubmate of mine, she'll kick my a$$ for this!

RSS