Forums

Help › Forums

***ANDYSON MEMORIAL MATCHPLAY BRACKET***

Sat, Dec 3 2016 8:52 PM (254 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 3:17 PM

mrcaddie:
    Interesting side note- mystry78 lives about 20 miles from me and we're going to hook up and play some golf IRL

How cool is that . When you guy,s get together on the first tee , Please have fun and play the game for Andyson .

OPY

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 3:23 PM

mrcaddie:

Hey Paul,

I got my *** kicked by mystry78 (Frank). I had a blast and we had some fun. We definitely had Andy on our minds.

Interesting side note- mystry78 lives about 20 miles from me and we're going to hook up and play some golf IRL at Fenwick in Old Saybrook, CT, where Katherine Hepburn used to live and play. We exchanged phone numbers and I can't wait to meet him and play a round.

I'll keep you posted....WOW, a new golf friend met through WGT...it doesn't get any better than this.

Frank....thanks man, maybe we can play next weekend IRL, I'll call you.

Wayne/MCs

Thanks Wayne, It was a pleasure to meet and have a match with you. And of course all in memory of our friend Andyson.

I look forward to playing some real golf soon!

Frank

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 3:27 PM

mystry78:

mrcaddie:

Hey Paul,

I got my *** kicked by mystry78 (Frank). I had a blast and we had some fun. We definitely had Andy on our minds.

Interesting side note- mystry78 lives about 20 miles from me and we're going to hook up and play some golf IRL at Fenwick in Old Saybrook, CT, where Katherine Hepburn used to live and play. We exchanged phone numbers and I can't wait to meet him and play a round.

I'll keep you posted....WOW, a new golf friend met through WGT...it doesn't get any better than this.

Frank....thanks man, maybe we can play next weekend IRL, I'll call you.

Wayne/MCs

Thanks Wayne, It was a pleasure to meet and have a match with you. And of course all in memory of our friend Andyson.

I look forward to playing some real golf soon!

Frank

Wow, I'm so pleased, what a fantastic thing to happen!

Have a great time guys.

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 4:00 PM

Thanks Paul, None of this would happen without your efforts!

I'll do my best to not toss any clubs:)

• 6tee9
    849 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 4:53 PM

Turfsand wins 3UP.  Enjoyed the match with this gentlemen, What a great cause for someone who impacted many of us.

Best of luck remaining players.

RIP - Saint Andy !

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 6:02 PM

2 am my time and off to bed, sadly no luck with the game and still no answer. 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 1:38 AM

There are 3 ties still outstanding - 

Yankee Jim v Frappefort

SlicedPepper v ArgyleScott

Jimbog v Miokontic

Please let me know what's happening with these matches today.

If I don't hear from you I will have to decide these matches tonight by tossing a coin.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 2:42 AM

PaulTon:

SliicedPepper never contacted me. See my '10-29-2016 1:02 PM' post on this thread. He has shown no activity since 10.22.16.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 2:51 AM

ArgyleScott:

PaulTon:

SliicedPepper never contacted me. See my '10-29-2016 1:02 PM' post on this thread. He has shown no activity since 10.22.16.

I remember you posted saying you were practicing the course and that you had contacted SlicedPepper.

If we hear nothing from him by tonight (10pm my time) you will be given the win.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 3:07 AM

Hey mate,

My oppo lives UK me Oz, and times just rolled back UK and he busy couple days and me couple the other.  Net result we still do not have a date.

Sorry about that.  Can leave another couple of days as we try to connect or call it quits.............

Cheers

RSS