Forums

Help › Forums

A tribute to Andyson

Mon, Nov 14 2016 6:18 PM (119 replies)
  • TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2016 8:47 PM

fatdan:

LOL, my fellow test rats, we all should realize by now our feedback is the only thing of value to them, our personal lives don't matter!

Not that they wish us any harm, but hey, sh!t happens. This forum is like those balls you set on your desk that keep going, and going ....you only play with it when you need to kill time!

I don't need wgts help to donate to charity I do it every year on my own!

Anyway, right before he passed he shared his last project with me, and others I am sure...

It is a Excel sheet where you can set up any hole on any course and play it, much like WGTs page but a lot quicker and u can set everything but green speed...

It ain't much but it is a little string of andys memory to hang onto...I thought everyone should have it if they want it...

With a glass raised I salute the nicest guy I never met!

Andysons 1Hole Program

I will raise a glass with you for the nicest and funniest guy I ever met on WGT

Cheers

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2016 8:57 PM

Nope, at this point they've already missed the bus. I have asked, and I have asked.
    Apparently there is a breakdown between Top Golf and WGT . Too many layers of inefficiencies. We need to do something. I miss my friend.

Doc

Edit:

Let me add, "They" need to do something, as I've said all along, elevating Andyson's' status to "Tour Legend" should have been done long ago. The inaction of WGT / Topgolf on this speaks volumes on what they care about us, their customers. I've been in contact with the Mods since we received this unfortunate news, and they've replied every time, but, all they've said is " I've brought it up, but I don't have any additional information". It has been over a month, surely this could have been done by now. I find it incomprehensible that something of this importance to the community, can be ignored by those in position to take action. Respect should be given where it's due, Andyson, had all of ours. WGT / Topgolf ?

RSS