2,198 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2016 11:57 AM

NICE ONE PAUL......!!!!

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2016 1:56 PM

PaulTon:

Very nice Paul.

Again, NOTHING from WGT,,,of course but da*n, 10 pages of ideas, suggestions and opinions and Sham disappears. 

SHAM.

VERY SIMPLE - Print these 10 pages out, "highlight" the voices of comminuity members suggestions and FACTS and then come back and tell us that WGT refuses to run ONE MEMORIAL TOURNAMENT for andyson and then tell us the REAL REASON "WHY".

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2016 2:38 PM

ANDYSON...........WGT.......WE WONT FORGET HIM.......HAVE YOU ?

Quick visit to WGT`s forum for me.

When you post anything on any thread just put that (or similar) across your post

EVERY POST .

Bubbs

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2016 3:03 PM

PaulTon:

Any ideas for an actual community led tournament? Could you put them in this thread I've started please.

For the record;

I did go to Paul's sight ^^^^ and offered my assistance.

I know there are still some members that want to keep SHAMS TOPIC - "A tribute to Andyson" ON topic and still going,,,,going where? Who the h_ll knows.

andyson passed away 2 1/2 months ago and this is what WGT thinks of andyson. They think enough of him toooooooo - give him,,,,

A FREAKING "TRIBUTE TOPIC" IN THE FORUMS,,,,, Almost laughable but ya know what - it's not. It is down right SAD man."

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2016 4:38 PM

Hi , my name is OPY .    new to the forums  (this is my first post ) .   

In a way I can understand .

There are many players here in WGT land ,  Cheaters , Multi accounters , Them that have never been to the Forums .

If WGT were to hold this event ,  99% would have no idea who Andyson was or even care .

I think it was smart call .   

I am reformed 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2016 6:55 PM

opyeuclid:

There are many players here in WGT land ,  Cheaters , Multi accounters , Them that have never been to the Forums .

If WGT were to hold this event ,  99% would have no idea who Andyson was or even care .

I think it was smart call .   

Smart call or a gutless call? Latter in my opinion.

Yes there are multi's. cheaters and most players do not frequent the forums or would have heard of Andyson.........but this would be about honoring him and etching his name further into the WGT history.

Would it matter if players do not know of him if a charity was the beneficiary- in his name?

The only winners would be the charity and carrying on Andysons legacy, not multi accounters or cheaters.

WGT dropped the ball here and trying to defend them is incomprehensible IMO.

Reformed or plain brown-nosing?

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2016 1:47 AM

opyeuclid:

OTOH, how many know or care for the sponsors of the VT tourneys? Still, these events take place...

That was one of the weakest / most deflecting arguments I ever heard from WGT and it leaves a sour taste on the tongue.

We may speculate about reasons and business politics, but that's stirring in mud. We'll never know - they are the Hold-Your-Tongue Tribe, and we should appreciate to have received such message to end hopes and conjectures!

I only wish that they will at least support the public tournament which was proposed.

But, I think that the demand for a Tour Champion declaration is in vain. Honouring a second deceased player IMHO would turn the tier into some kind of "churchyard memorial", inappropriate for living players and with nothing positive for the company. I concur with them here.

Lastly, it's a pity that the Christmas giveaways might fall over this subject. They are a Forum event, and it might be perfect to commemorize the forum man Andyson if it was held in his name this year!

Mind you that excess credits on high stake accounts do not add to the company's revenue when they are used there!

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2016 4:37 AM

I cant say what I want  because I will get kicked out of WGT !  forever.

It looks like we get no help from the mods or WGT !  Why ?  They make new tournaments every week , every month , so what's the problem ?

Wake up WGT , smell the coffee , Is anyone home ?  

Oh I see , No comment ............. I see you got my last deposit , That works fine ...

Be glad I'm not in charge ,  Pink slips would be handed out immediately ....

RSS