Forums

Help › Forums

High ding rate = cheating?

Sat, Dec 31 2016 5:26 PM (437 replies)
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2016 10:27 PM

Ross, I'm at my wit's end...and it was a short trip.

On behalf of RDG, thank you.

• ct690911
    7,198 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 3:13 AM

"It's nice to see that it is possible to speak reasonably in opposition to others without descending into a flame war" 

I fully agree ^^^ I have been reading this thread and have wondered why the trolls have remained quiet. The other threads where their absence is obvious, is in the charity threads and the condolence threads. Apparently they don't find much to "contribute" to those, either. 

ct

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 3:32 AM

mkg335:

The powers-that-be may have already decided to let the thread run its course and die a natural death, with no possibility for Q's reinstatement.  If that's the case then I think more than a few voices of reason and fairness have been ignored, to the detriment of an innocent man and to wgt itself.

That's me convinced.

@ WGT:

Reinstate the banned player immediately.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 4:37 AM

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 7:53 AM

Glad to have brought a bit of joy to your day, Johnny...this Perry Mason gig doesn't pay well.

Paul, I remember that movie... A Dozen Angry Eggs.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 10:12 AM

PaulTon:

Great movie!!

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 10:50 AM

wgt you see what happens when you spend all your time chasing a so called cheater & creating childish balls & tee markers. You fail to fix a friggin thing & are only capable of making a mess of the game. You can't cover up all the faults in the game, you will have to do some actual work to fix them. So right now you have absolutely no one playing your game, hope you're happy

• AceHoler26
    325 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 12:22 PM

Please post the ding % because when people see mine they would think I completely suck...(I hit off ding all the time for putting and a good majority of the time for all other shots but for those other shots it's in addition to moving the arrow as well)

People would see my ding percentage in the low teens at best, then they would say to themselves "damn this guy really stinks"......Then maybe I could fleece 'em in challenge matches !!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 2:08 PM

WillyBigg:
    So right now you have absolutely no one playing your game

• coors71
    656 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2016 1:42 AM

Well I am guessing it was hit on the button, WGT is hoping that this wild fire will burn itself out and be forgotten. So easy for them I suppose. Really sad if you ask me, point made by WGT,

"We can do and accuse whomever with whatever and the game will continue no matter what. Like leading  sheep to slaughter"

Sad indeed.

RSS