Forums

Help › Forums

When will Top Golf reassure recent players?

Sun, May 8 2016 8:53 PM (34 replies)
  • KYLANDER
    970 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 6:08 PM

I made it to Champion level, being 5+ years with this site. But the "support" is awful. 

This is no fun any longer, WGT is cheating on honest players. Many left, many will follow. Sad story of a good idea.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 7:56 PM

KYLANDER:
    Sad story of a good idea.

Yep.

• Fencer100
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 1:38 AM

KYLANDER:
    But the "support" is awful.

What "support" are you saying is awful ?

If you mean customer support, well I have found in my recent dealings with them, that there is a very good level of support.

The game in general. Well surely there will always be some glitches and problems, but it will NEVER be perfect. That just isn't going to happen, to many variables out of WGT's control for that. While I have every sympathy for individuals concerns, the vast majority have fun here and few if any complaints.

We all have bad and off days, but as they say " just suck it up " and come back tomorrow, probably all will be good.

Just my thoughts and in all likelihood I will be hammered by some.

• terbal
    286 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 3:32 AM

the support has never been there. just as long as they are taking money from you thats fine.

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 7:39 AM

Fencer100:

KYLANDER:
    But the "support" is awful.

What "support" are you saying is awful ?

If you mean customer support, well I have found in my recent dealings with them, that there is a very good level of support.

... the vast majority have fun here and few if any complaints.

We all have bad and off days, but as they say " just suck it up " and come back tomorrow, 

Just my thoughts and in all likelihood I will be hammered by some.

You must be a very tolerant individual, Fencer.   I don't believe I've ever played a round without hearing some complaint about the way the game is (mal)functioning.  Perhaps it is just my pessimistic nature that brings out the worst in others.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 8:46 AM

The ones I love are the guys who blame WGT every time they miss a putt.

Yes, we all have the "perfect ding hit" that somehow ends up in the deep rough. We also all have the crappy shot that ends up 6 inches from the cup. It all evens out.

• Fencer100
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 8:56 AM

DaveDwingdale:
    You must be a very tolerant individual, Fencer.

In general, I am. After all this is just a game we play on the internet. It's not for real. I, for one do not put any credits on the line playing this game.

If it gets that bad, why rant and rave, just log out and do something else, we aren't forced to play WGT golf.

• dryspot
    690 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 10:45 AM

I agree everyone that plays multiplayer know's about all the disconnects so 2 put money or credits into that is ur own faults it's like throwing ur money down the toilet.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 1:08 PM

KYLANDER:
    This is no fun any longer, WGT is cheating on honest players. Many left, many will follow. Sad story of a good idea.

It was just three weeks ago that you went to great length explaining 'Why I left WGT after 5 1/2 years' which you later modified to 'Why I consider to leave WGT after 5 1/2 years...'

Long list of complaints and talk of how the game experience had degraded to the point where it wasn't worth playing, no fun etc....but you stayed. 

So here you are again starting another thread by saying how the game is no good and no fun any more. Either stay or go this time but please stop whining about it in public like this because you just lose credibility when you keep on playing regardless. And as a Champion of 5 1/2 years' experience you have developed great skill at this game and should therefore have a lot of credibility and I'd like to see you keep some of it..

If, as you say "WGT is cheating on honest players" but you keep on playing here despite believing that then what does it say about you that you continue to let yourself be "cheated"?

Not much.

For the sake of your own enjoyment I'd suggest you either lighten up or ship out because this kind of forum post will do not one single thing to change the game for the better. Sad but true.

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 1:19 PM

Well said, Nigel

RSS