Forums

Help › Forums

When will Top Golf reassure recent players?

Sun, May 8 2016 8:53 PM (34 replies)
  • ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sun, May 8 2016 9:37 AM

PaulTon:

In my 51/2 years here the game glitches have, unfortunately,  increased with each update.

However, they are nothing more than minor inconveniences, not ideal but I can live with them. The actual gameplay is very reliable and stable, yes there are disconnections in multi-player games but It has been a long long time since I have been playing in a game and diconnections have brought it to an end.

I play everyday, mostly strokeplay and alt shot with friends without any real problems. 

There is an item in the pro shop that could help those who do not share my opinion -

QFT.

I too play multiplayer games almost daily and also have few problems. When there is a problem it's usually caused by another player's poorly maintained computer.

I don't play Alt Shot or Match play games. I usually play 2 player 18 hole stroke play. 

These forums would be a lot more pleasant to read if all the whiners would shut up and quit conducting an endless stream of pity party threads that exaggerate the minor inconveniences the technical problems are.

IMO anyone thinking Top Golf needs to say anything at all has only a partial grip on reality.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, May 8 2016 10:02 AM

ApexPC:
    These forums would be a lot more pleasant to read if all the whiners would shut up and quit conducting an endless stream of pity party threads that exaggerate the minor inconveniences the technical problems are.

If you ever played Alt Shot you'd know its not a minor inconvenience to spend 5 to 10 minutes getting a foursome together then get halfway thru a game only to have it disappear.

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Sun, May 8 2016 2:28 PM

+1000

andyson:

ApexPC:

If you ever played Alt Shot you'd know its not a minor inconvenience to spend 5 to 10 minutes getting a foursome together then get halfway thru a game only to have it disappear.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, May 8 2016 8:53 PM

Yep, love the game, hate the performance. The idea that we shouldn't complain about  these issues is just ridiculous. A good analogy would be going to the grocery store every day to buy a dozen eggs ( hey maybe you like eggs a lot ). Eight of those eggs are broken,  now you have four, and half of them are spoiled. Now you have two, of those two, one is rotten, so , you just paid your sleeve cost for eleven rotten eggs you can't hit the broad side of a barn with.  It could just be that I suck that bad, an'hey, I don't really give rat's, but, the putting  lately has been on the far side of outrageous. The disco issues have been far worse, I call *** on "If you don't like it , don't play". As a vested long term customer, I say " Get your *** together WGT !" Call me a " whiner " all you want , an then you can all go eff yourselves. I'll be here until the site dies, but, I sure as hell won'I reccommend it to another person until you get your issues sorted.

Doc :(

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, May 8 2016 8:53 PM

Dbl post.

RSS