Forums

Help › Forums

When will Top Golf reassure recent players?

Sun, May 8 2016 8:53 PM (34 replies)
  • amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 6:30 AM

PaulTon:

bubbsboy:

^^^^^^^^^^^ can they be used on the jap one.

Yes indeed, once you are at mastur level.  ;)

LMBO you guys......

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 9:06 AM

Those CUBS have a serious shot this year :)

HackWilson1930:

When one plays WGT and finds fault with the play of the game or the company operating the game, alternatives need to be considered. Perhaps purchasing a game box  like PlayStation could be a solution. Or perhaps moving on to the Winning Putt game would be a possible answer.

We all are in charge of many things in our lives. However, there are things we cannot change or control and we need to know what they are. WGT , as part of the entertainment business, is something that we cannot control. My Cubs are a part of that same entertainment industry and you can see how little the fans affect the company that owns the team. Prices and salaries go up but they still can't find a formula to win a World Series.

Play the game or move to another distracting entertainment vehicle that keeps you from thinking about a mundane life. For that is what entertainment does.

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 11:36 AM

Some time ago I was running a CC and actually gave a toss about the "faults" and "shortcomings" of WGT.

After giving a toss for some time, I decided not to be a toss-giver any more (or tosser, if you like).

Now I play the game, have a lot of fun, moan a lot when things don't go the way I want them to BUT, and that is a BIG BUT, I don't give a toss anymore.

Happy days!

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 11:43 AM

Image result for FUN pics

When it ain't fun no more ..move along!!!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 12:49 PM

Priesum:

After giving a toss for some time, I decided not to be a toss-giver any more (or tosser, if you like).

Now I play the game, have a lot of fun, moan a lot when things don't go the way I want them to BUT, and that is a BIG BUT, I don't give a toss anymore.

Happy days!

After I had an embarrassing forum meltdown a while back, I subsequently adopted Kelly's philosophy, it works.

The game is so much more fun when not a single f*ck is given.

Happy to be a non tosser alongside Kelly, despite her (well earned) reputation of being mad, bad and dangerous to know.

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 1:37 PM

PaulTon:
    despite her (well earned) reputation of being mad, bad and dangerous to know.

Forgot about that....

Have the t-shirt too:

quite simple really:

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 3:32 PM

Been having a chat about this on our club shoutbox.

My opinion ,if anyone gives a tosser ;-)

If i lip out.........i have missed, my fault

If i hit too short and add spin on a green facing me, and end up off front.....my fault

If i hit too short on flat green and add spin and dont run to hole enough.....my fault

If i keep playing second shot pin high but left or right of hole, leaving sloping putt...my fault

Only issues i had and blamed the game were when issue a while back with Callys.

My meter is generally fine, i have very few spikes so if i have a good score im class, if i have a bad score...........im pants

Wish i could be class all the time, but im not and thats.........my fault 

Bubbs

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 5:34 PM

bubbsboy:
    My meter is generally fine, i have very few spikes so if i have a good score im class, if i have a bad score...........im pants

BzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzT!

If you score well it's on you, if you score bad, WGT hosed ya...

C'mon Bubbs, get with the game!

;)

• CurtissAngell
    1,213 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 8:44 PM

If I could make one suggestion to TopGolf, it would be to eventually replace Adobe Flashplayer as the game client. Flashplayer causes problems, glitches, and crashes in every website that it is used.

TopGolf is a quality company. I visit their Dallas facility frequently. I also believe that when they bring in their own team, that they will be able to take an honest look at not only the issues within the game client, but also develop some new marketing strategies (especially the garbage prizes for 2-5 place in the clashes). They have done some new things with the mobile app version of the game already.

When you create a site it is your baby. Sometimes you don't want to hear that your child could be improved and that is understandable. Let's give TopGolf a chance to get stuck in and show us all the quality that they have shown at their facilities.

As for the customer service: I am certainly no wgt basher and they know that as well. Every time I have had a problem, they have delivered. Politeness with the service team is not only the proper way to act, it also pays dividends!

NO, I haven't been here from the beginning. I have played EASports golf since it 1st came out (over 30 years) and can shoot a 50 on every course at any level on that game....that's NO fun for me. This is truly the best and most realistic golf game that I have ever played (apart from the TrueGolf simulators that require hitting real balls with real clubs).

If you read this, thank you. If you disagree, that is fine. I mean no disrespect to the ol' timers here and would appreciate if you don't ream me for my comments. I will gladly read your arguments against me :)

All the BEST!

Curt

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 8:55 PM

K7JBQ:
    the guys who blame WGT every time they miss a putt.

Ill start blaming it on you!! lmao

RSS