Forums

Help › Forums

*** Release notes - 4/29/15 ***

Fri, May 6 2016 5:38 AM (36 replies)
  • spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 8:36 AM

Player says view last shot button not working.

I cant save my good shots for replay later

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 11:22 AM

borntobesting:
    So hopefully that means no 4 or 5 minute Lexus ad before playing the U.S. Open qualifier that even Adblock+  couldn't block.

That was the knock on Adblock+, some ads got through. I've never seen the commercial you referenced but then I have Adblock without the "+".  :-)

• virtualreality
    122 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2016 11:18 AM

OK this is getting ridiculous.So in 3 years i had a single hole in one.Now that wgt has f     ucked up alt shot saving replay option,i have 2nd hole in one in 3 days.Talk about irony.

Hope the programmers will be in good mood in next update and remove this bug.Hey u have to make space for some new bugs,dont u?.One can only hope and pray.

• Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 4:04 AM

Has nobody noticed that WGT have removed the Tee setting option in club tourneys? Red tee warrior retribution perhaps.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 5:20 AM

Rabbit274:

Has nobody noticed that WGT have removed the Tee setting option in club tourneys? Red tee warrior retribution perhaps.

I just checked and it's still there. Then I had a thought and checked your profile and went to your CC page. Did you just recently open your CC? it is only a level 2 CC.You don't get the custom tees option until your CC reaches level 3.

• Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 5:23 AM

Thanks - yep very senior moment - just picked it up myself

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 5:38 AM

borntobesting:

Rabbit274:

I just checked and it's still there. Then I had a thought and checked your profile and went to your CC page. Did you just recently open your CC? it is only a level 2 CC.You don't get the custom tees option until your CC reaches level 3.

We're a level 13 CC and can no longer create a mixed tee tourney. Corwyn tried to mix the tees in his UEL, high wind and super fast greens tourney called "Players", went through the hassle of choosing the tee box for every hole for a 4 round tourney, then got the "your club level doesn't allow you to do this" at the end, when he tried to confirm the tourney.

RSS