Forums

Help › Forums

*** Release notes - 4/29/15 ***

Fri, May 6 2016 5:38 AM (36 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 3:11 AM

Jimbog1964:
    Will there be a certain gent, name starts with H, drooling as soon as he sees it :).....

.LOL    I've been so busy at work, ( my usual time to keep up in the forums)  that I didn't even know there was an update.  Just signed on for my morning read before work and seen this.  

Would you believe that I decided to reply to this before even checking out the proshop?  It's true.  LOL

*edit

After a quick trip to the proshop,  I get a chuckle out of the description of the new Driver...

Vapor Fly Pro Driver

The new Nike Vapor Fly Pro driver offers high-level players more forgiveness, precision and a higher launch for more distance. Plus, the "fly" blue/green color will add some serious style to your bag.
    But it has same specs as the original L100 Nike driver, only difference being meter speed and looks.  But,  as I've said in the past,  just the extra variety in the top level clubs would be nice.  Just not worth ditching the R1 for it.   Unless I hit the free credit lottery LOL.
  • stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 3:45 AM

JohnHancock:
    Has the problem with the Message tab not showing green been fixed?  The 'My Messages' button on my profile page which was showing green now seems to have vanished.

Just tested this, with the following result:

When you have no messages, there is no "My Messages" box showing on your Profile page.

When you DO have messages, the "My Messages" box does appear on your Profile page, in green. However, the "My Messages" box on the left still remains white/grey, whether you have messages or not.

So no better, and probably a shade worse than before :-(

Icon - what's the story please?

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 3:47 AM

photo 1 priority_zpsjpejknbp.jpg

Nuff said.

Doc :(

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 3:49 AM

A new fly driver is gr8, but how about a new fly rod?...and the wgt bar menu still doesn't include pickled moose testicles or poutine...oi vey

...maybe next time.

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 5:21 AM

cdefghi:

JohnHancock:

Has the problem with the Message tab not showing green been fixed?  The 'My Messages' button on my profile page which was showing green now seems to have vanished.

Also, any hope the problem with the chat box during games has been fixed?

I'm sure if this was a problem with displaying Clash notification it would be fixed ASAP so please show some consideration to those of us who prefer to play a real competition not some daft exercise in buying passes and pounding starter balls until ones fingers go numb..

Yip.... You're going to fit in nicely over at Grande Oaks. 

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 6:29 AM

At least this minor fault has been corrected...

...thanks for that.

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 6:42 AM

The free U.S. Open avatars are available Ladies and Gents as well!!!

Cheers, I wish they would help me qualify!!!!!!! :)

GD

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 7:09 AM

Good news pal...i 've already sent the golden to the laundries..

:)

• nopro17
    16,142 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 7:16 AM

It appears that the "Member Activity" section on the CC home page is no longer being updated.

If something happened before the shutdown, it's there.  If it happened after you were up and running again, it's not there.

• gtownmohawks
    955 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 8:29 AM

Can we concede putts in extra holes yet?  Didn't think so but hey more stuff for the pro shop....

RSS