Forums

Help › Forums

*** Release notes - 4/29/15 ***

Fri, May 6 2016 5:38 AM (36 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 9:07 AM

JohnHancock:

Has the problem with the Message tab not showing green been fixed?  The 'My Messages' button on my profile page which was showing green now seems to have vanished.

Also, any hope the problem with the chat box during games has been fixed?

Hi John, remember me ? We, very long ago had some great match play games (I think you are ahead in wins) How you been ? 

~ Lily ~

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 9:51 AM

nopro17:

It appears that the "Member Activity" section on the CC home page is no longer being updated.

It appears we can no longer create new threads in the club forum either.

Make a sentence out of the following:

Hands, find, couldn't, with, butt, both, their, WGT.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 10:17 AM

MainzMan:

nopro17:

It appears that the "Member Activity" section on the CC home page is no longer being updated.

It appears we can no longer create new threads in the club forum either.

Make a sentence out of the following:

Hands, find, couldn't, with, butt, both, their, WGT.

we are checking into it. thanks for the report.

-wgticon

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 10:59 AM

WGTicon:

we are checking into it. thanks for the report.

Thanks Icon, sorry I didn't include the word programmers in that word list by the way.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 11:25 AM

Actually you can create a new thread in the CC forums it just takes you to the oops screen when you hit post. But if you go back to your CC forum page you will see that the thread was posted.

But the activities are not being updated.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 11:35 AM

gdog8:

The free U.S. Open avatars are available Ladies and Gents as well!!!

Cheers, I wish they would help me qualify!!!!!!! :)

GD

Has anyone else noticed that the new U.S. Open avatar is not a Lexus avatar but an U.S.G.A avatar. So hopefully that means no 4 or 5 minute Lexus ad before playing the U.S. Open qualifier that even Adblock+  couldn't block.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 11:49 AM

borntobesting:

gdog8:

The free U.S. Open avatars are available Ladies and Gents as well!!!

Cheers, I wish they would help me qualify!!!!!!! :)

GD

Has anyone else noticed that the new U.S. Open avatar is not a Lexus avatar but an U.S.G.A avatar. So hopefully that means no 4 or 5 minute Lexus ad before playing the U.S. Open qualifier that even Adblock+  couldn't block.

2014 and 2015 were also USGA avatars as well so dont count Lexus out just yet . Now who is going to take the plunge and try out the new Nike driver L100+ . We need a brave soul to take one for the team . If no one volunteers then I will have to pick someone .

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 12:07 PM

Icon, since the update this morning, the 100cr and 200cr brackets are not showing the correct time frame to get played.

I joined a 200cr tierless  1 hour ago, and the clock is showing 6 hours until the next round instead of approx 23 hrs. Any chance of getting this sorted please, its going to start costing people credits before long.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 12:25 PM

borntobesting:

Actually you can create a new thread in the CC forums it just takes you to the oops screen when you hit post. But if you go back to your CC forum page you will see that the thread was posted.

But the activities are not being updated.

You're quite correct, thanks for the info.

Posting in any thread also sends you to the oops screen.  I hope they fix this soon, the lack of member activity info is very annoying.

• virtualreality
    122 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 3:41 AM

Had an elusive hole in one on hole 5 at pebble beach in an alt shot game.But when i tried to save the replay,it didnt.What a shame.

Another casuality of the recent wgt update.first no message tab  on profile and now this bug.Pity losing a rare thing like hole in one replay due to wgt bugs and errors. 

RSS