*** Release notes - 4/29/15 ***

Fri, May 6 2016 5:38 AM (36 replies)
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 1:08 AM

Hi everyone,

Here are the release notes:

New:

• Nike Vapor Fly Pro Drivers – The new Nike Vapor Fly Pro virtual Driver provides more forgiveness and a higher launch for more distance off the tee. Plus, the "fly" blue/green color will add some serious style to your bag. Available at Levels 25, 50, 85 and L100. See Drivers in Pro Shop
    • Cobra F6 Irons – Hit longer and more precise with a slower WGT Swing Meter with the new King F6 virtual Iron Set from Cobra. Unlocks at Level 8 and Level 65. See irons in the Pro Shop

Fixes & improvements:

• Resume Game – Fixed an issue where some players were shown an incorrect “Resume” screen after all players had left the game

-WGT
  • JohnHancock
    1,905 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 1:22 AM

Has the problem with the Message tab not showing green been fixed?  The 'My Messages' button on my profile page which was showing green now seems to have vanished.

Also, any hope the problem with the chat box during games has been fixed?

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 1:23 AM

Nice one WGT keep up the good work !     smokie.

• MBarlow2
    184 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 1:27 AM

Are we ever going to have just a shutdown on maintainence to fix things like disconnects, unexpected errors , the spinning circles alternating to each players in alt shot games, green speeds that have gone beserk and haywire, balls rolling str8 thru the cup , etc , the forward view again from under 60 yards, I still love  to play this game but its very frustrating to keep putting my money into something when all Wgt has been worried about lately is adding more products and having more clashes instead of getting bk to the basics and making your product playable to your customers that pour money into it

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 1:37 AM

What about the constant disconnects, Which causes loss of passes and the unnecessary hits on the ball? So your left with a pass taken from you, a wore out ball and no winner, Plus the recent weird problems where if you hit in the water 2 balls are taken? And when You ding the meter in calm wind the ball flys offline 40-50yds and goes OB.

• JPLR73
    1,364 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 1:58 AM

If the driver NIKE VAPOR FLY PRO has a distance of 289 yards would buy certainly, but I see absurd to buy a driver that practically has the same features as the L96 BIG BERTHA or NIKE COVERT L100, wait until the driver TAYLORMADE R1 L103 put it available on the L99.

Take this opportunity to ask if the TAYLORMADE R1 L103 will be available in 99 level soon, thank you very much.

• ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 2:18 AM

JohnHancock:
    The 'My Messages' button on my profile page which was showing green now seems to have vanished.
    Mine too.....oh dear.  : (

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 2:23 AM

JohnHancock:

Has the problem with the Message tab not showing green been fixed?  The 'My Messages' button on my profile page which was showing green now seems to have vanished.

Also, any hope the problem with the chat box during games has been fixed?

Hopefully this can be fixed before the next downtime.  I'm currently trying to communicate with my opponent in an inter club match that's supposed to start May 1rst, and it's hard enough to get 23 matches done with good communication much less none.

I'm sure if this was a problem with displaying Clash notification it would be fixed ASAP so please show some consideration to those of us who prefer to play a real competition not some daft exercise in buying passes and pounding starter balls until ones fingers go numb..

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 2:39 AM

diddly-squat

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 2:42 AM

Did I see yellow in that new L100 driver.  Looks pretty swish with that stunning blue surround :).....Not really for me to say, but never usually stops me: Will there be a certain gent, name starts with H, drooling as soon as he sees it :).....

Not looked at the specs yet, but looks the biz, IMHO.  

EDIT: 289.5 yards probably would just added.  In my case no point at 287 and high trajectory, unless missing something...

RSS