Forums

Help › Forums

The Georgian is a Joke

Tue, Jan 5 2016 4:10 PM (135 replies)
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 5:21 AM

I always like to think that my club exists to help it's members. Not the other way round.

I have members that haven't played for quite a while but i wouldn't remove them as i consider them to be my friends.

• fadduh
    4,112 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 5:23 AM

Thank You Solarflares for acknowledging the smaller CC owners. It is a lotta time and effort.

Hope you have a Great New Year! 

Respectfully, Fadduh @ Bad Moon Rising

• roaddawgstyle
    305 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 5:33 AM

Solarflares:
    Then , it would be helpful for CC-owners if you included some description here as to what positives - your joining their club might give them.

Same benefits that the Georgian had, when I am playing on a regular basis spare credits go into sweetening pots on tournaments I create for the CC, and no the passes were not a waste they would of been used in the next clash.

Speaking of trolls in basements do you ever get outside 80 something levels in 7 months.

are there sour grapes a bit but only because I was fooled into thinking someone was a good person I hate when my judge of character is off

All about hey I will be your friend as long as you have something for me in return. This is the message that was sent when I was booted.

I thank You for Your time in here and help, it is much appreciated.  !9 XP since Dec 13.  We have to try and roll the dice on some better help Larry.  If ever your playing often and can help better,  please find us again.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 5:40 AM

DAZZA501:

I always like to think that my club exists to help it's members. Not the other way round.

I have members that haven't played for quite a while but i wouldn't remove them as i consider them to be my friends.

You don't mention anything they do to qualify for the title of "friend"...friendship is earned, and definitely a two way street. If someone joined a CC and has no interest in being active within it, or contributing to it in some way, (providing ideas to help grow the CC, helping weaker players improve, etc.) then they are simply dead wood and should be shown the door...much like a house guest too lazy to work or contribute to the household...they take advantage of your good nature and give nothing in return ...that's not friendship. If a member is ill or away, that is a different issue, but it is still incumbent upon the member to let management know.

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 6:03 AM

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 6:05 AM

Solarflares:

mathia14:

They think all the toys under the Christmas tree is theirs. Must be sad living in a basement.

Living alone in a basement-flat full of toys - well , that's exactly how I planned my retirement and it's been fun so far.   lol

Sounds like a plan!!

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 6:10 AM

Sue...when I mentioned contribute, I don't necessarily mean XP points. Posting in the forum, setting matches or tournies, helping weaker players learn and get better, thinking of ideas to grow the club...these are all ways people can contribute to make the CC better for everyone...:)

Dazza's post implied the members in question don't seem to play, or do much of anything. He let's them hang around because they are his friends?...If I misunderstood his post, I apologize.

ct

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 7:20 AM

FATTY501:
    the georgian are not talking playing more than once a fortnight they are talking earning hundreds o thousands of xp and unless your a long time member that means buying the passes too.

That looks like an external dept of our host: Force credit expenditure to their benefit.

Worse than I thought.

RSS