Forums

Help › Forums

who is the best player in the game?

Mon, Mar 5 2018 11:11 PM (244 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,675 Posts
    Wed, Jan 10 2018 7:50 AM

Four people are on plane that’s crashing: the Pope, a Rabbi, a hippie, and Henry who calls himself the World's Smartest Man. There are only 3 parachutes.

The Pope says he's most important religious figure in the world so he takes a parachute and jumps out.

The worlds smartest man says his knowledge will help the world so he puts one on and jumps out of plane.

The Rabbi looks at the hippie and says, "How will we decide who gets the last parachute?"

The hippie replies, "Dude, don't worry. The World's Smartest Man just jumped out of the plane with my backpack."

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Jan 11 2018 5:00 PM

Hello FOLKS.  Henry (the one and only) Kawa here.   FREE dozen Nike golf balls for ALL.  They are the expensive ones, cost 2800 credits per dozen.  Yes that's right - FREE.  All you have to do is become my friend and beat me in a Match game. 

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Fri, Jan 12 2018 2:28 AM

THE MODERATOR'S VERSUS HENRY KAWA AND FRIENDS .

Last week there was an inter department golf matchplay  game held .

the mods against henry kawa and friends .

The moderator's won .

Henry reported it on his page like this .

Henry kawa and friends are pleased to announce that for the January 2018 wgt matchplay event we came in a very creditable 2nd place having lost but one game .

The moderator's however have had a rather dismal time winning only one game .

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Jan 12 2018 12:39 PM

HenryKawa:

Hello FOLKS.  Henry (the one and only) Kawa here.   FREE dozen Nike golf balls for ALL.  They are the expensive ones, cost 2800 credits per dozen.  Yes that's right - FREE.  All you have to do is become my friend and beat me in a Match game. 

Is this reward retroactive?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jan 12 2018 8:33 PM

MichaelStroke:

HenryKawa:

Just take it to him again, you don't need no retro action.  ;-)

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Jan 12 2018 9:30 PM

YankeeJim:

MichaelStroke:

HenryKawa:

Mr. Jim.    I am convinced that I will "NOT" be beat again.

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Fri, Jan 12 2018 10:05 PM

HenryKawa:
     I am convinced that I will "NOT" be beat again.

That's what your horse said.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 9:49 AM

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 3:39 PM

YankeeJim:

MichaelStroke:

HenryKawa:

He said that he wanted to play another person or two first.  I can wait.

It's just hard to overlook two dozen balls (we played twice).  Of course, it's not 5600 credits worth, since I only use Callies.  I dun need nuh steenkin Nikes.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 9:25 PM

MichaelStroke:

It's just hard to overlook two dozen balls (we played twice).  Of course, it's not 5600 credits worth, since I only use Callies.  I dun need nuh steenkin Nikes.

I'm not sure where the TWO dozen ball reward came from.   People are getting carried away with "MY" good nature of giving away balls - if I lose... which will not happen anyways.  However, people are changing the rules, so I have to take a stand on that and since its causing so much confusion, the free balls is "OFF".   I tried to be clear about the rules, but everyone interferes and tried to change things.   EVERYTHING ELSE about the Match game will still stand.  I have a game coming up against MKG335.   Everyone will be watching with great anticipation on who will win - I already know the results of the Match but won't tell anyone until its over and I win.

RSS