Forums

Help › Forums

who is the best player in the game?

Mon, Mar 5 2018 11:11 PM (244 replies)
  • garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 9:29 AM

HenryKawa:

Thank you sir for clarifying that for me.  I very much appreciate your assistance and support.  Thanks again.  Henry (the one and only)

I do think Henry is the best Ear-Wigger on WGT.  Ear-Wigger =  says things to get in your head.  This guy really cracks me up the way he gets people to react. 

Henry is really a study in human nature.  His mastery  on being passive aggressive is very good. 

************************************************************************************

Here is everything you want to know about Henry (the one and only) Kawa:

- Retired Police Officer (Inspector i/c of CID) with 37 years on the force

- One of the brightest most revered Police Investigator of all time (solved many complicated crimes and murders)

- Very intelligent with a high IQ of 94

- Wealthy with an estimated net worth of over 8 million dollars

- In great shape for his age, running several 13 mile marathons during the summers

- Good looking; Although he is married, he has many women followers who throw themselves at him.  He is like the modern day Tom Jones.

- A very good WGT golf player - possibly one of the best of all time.

***************************************************************************************

A classic example of ear-wigging.  He is just saying this stuff.  He is bored.  If this stuff was true he would not have the time or even take the time to play around here on WGT.

Gary

PS.  Lets just see if Henry responds.  Likely he wont, but maybe he will.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 9:44 AM

garypinhunter:
    Lets just see if Henry responds.  Likely he wont, but maybe he will.

THAT is a total given. Plus the friend invite you're going to get from him (if you haven't already.) 

• craigswan
    31,067 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 12:55 PM

Henry's wife woke in the middle of the night to find her husband missing from bed. She got out of bed and checked around the house.

She heard sobbing from the basement. After turning on the light and descending the stairs, she found henry curled up in the corner of the basement,... crying like a baby.

"Honey, what's wrong?", she asked, worried about what could hurt him so much.

"Remember, 20 years ago, I got you pregnant and your father threatened me to either marry you or to go to jail?"

"Yes, of course," she replied.

"Well, I would have been released from jail this afternoon.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 8:43 PM

***************************************************************************************

I do think Henry is the best Ear-Wigger on WGT.  Ear-Wigger =  says things to get in your head.  This guy really cracks me up the way he gets people to react. 

Henry is really a study in human nature.  His mastery  on being passive aggressive is very good.

A classic example of ear-wigging.  He is just saying this stuff.  He is bored.  If this stuff was true he would not have the time or even take the time to play around here on WGT.

Gary

PS.  Lets just see if Henry responds.  Likely he wont, but maybe he will.

Oh yes.  I will respond.  lol. 

You may have a point in what you are saying.  A couple things you are wrong about, and what makes this all exciting:  what I tell people about myself is "basically" true and correct.  Being the best player of all time, well people may want to argue that, but the other stuff cannot be disputed.   I can tell people everything about myself - they don't believe me anyways.

As far as not having time to play around... I am retired now you know.   If  you noticed I did take several trips in the last year, when I was not on the forums for extended periods of time.

• KBishop5
    922 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 8:50 PM

Lol, I have not been on the Fourms for a while.

I am Henry's friend, he is a great player and legit.  If you have not played a round with him, try and he is a true competitor in Match Play with a short shot clock.

Go Henry!

Kevin

and....Go Navy!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2018 5:49 AM

^^ Called it.  LOL   ;-)

• craigswan
    31,067 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2018 2:39 PM

Henry Kawa  had an unbelievable and ultra-spectacular score at Trump National on Monday. Yes, believe it or not, Henry knocked down a hole in one on all 18 holes of the well manicured course.

"I can't believe it," . "The man's unbelievable. Just Sunday, I showed him an article on Kim Jong-Il's 38 under par-34 and Henry said, 'I can match that, if not beat it'."

Henry sipped a daiquiri on his golf cart and told those huddled around him, "This is the one and only time I'm ever playing this game. Why? It's fu cking boring, that's why. It's a lot like watching grass grow and I'm a man of action. It's the dumbest game in the world .

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2018 10:14 PM

Way back Juan from Columbia was the best, or so he thought.

• craigswan
    31,067 Posts
    Wed, Jan 10 2018 7:34 AM

Henry and his wife Sally died and went to heaven together. They were met at the gates by an angel who was to show them the place.

“Right over here, we have our very own golf course!” the angel exclaimed.

“Wow! It’s beautiful! Can we play it now?” Henry and Sally asked.

“Anyitime you want,” said the angel.

So, the couple began playing. It was the most beautiful course they had ever seen. Everything was perfect; the fairways, the greens, even the rough was immaculate. The more they played, the more Sally beamed with happiness, but she noticed her husband was becoming disheartened and angry. Sally confronted Henry on what was wrong.

“I can’t understand why you’re not happy. We’re in Heaven, we’re together, we’re playing on the most beautiful and perfect golf course ever! What’s wrong with you?” she asked.

Henry  looked at her and replied, “If you hadn’t fed us those damn bran muffins, we’d have been here years ago!”

• craigswan
    31,067 Posts
    Wed, Jan 10 2018 7:39 AM

One day, Henry went to play golf. After standing a while on the tee, he asked the boy standing beside him,

“Are you my caddie for today?”

“Yes,” answered the boy.

“Are you good at finding lost balls?” henry asked.

“Oh yes, I find every lost ball!” the caddie said.

“Perfect,” Henry said. “Run and find one, then we can start!”

RSS