Help › Forums

who is the best player in the game?

Mon, Mar 5 2018 11:11 PM (244 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 4:15 PM

Robert1893:

HenryKawa:
    Dan, it will never end, because its not an act.  Its just lilly-old me being humble and nice EVERY day of my life.  Trying to bring joy and a smile to every ones face - especially you.  Have you accepted my friend invite yet sir?

Henry, I write this with respect and mean no offense. But yes, the act has gotten very old. Please, just stop. You took it way too far. It's neither amusing nor entertaining anymore. And that's the reason I deleted you from my friends' list.

Some people are not accepting of people who are "a little different".  There are many types of people in this world.  Open your mind and open your hearts to "ALL".   This country was built by all kinds of people and we are very accepting of people who are gay, different colors, trans, pierced up, tattoed up, physically disbled, mentally unstable, and so on.  Please Robert, I beg  you... be nice to everyone no matter what they are like.   Accept everyone "as they are", as long as they are law abiding decent people (like me).  There are classes you can take to make you more accepting of people - sensitivity training.  If you want I can refer you to a class in  your area.  Just let me know my previous friend.  I sent you another friend invite.  Please accept.  Thank you sir.

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 4:30 PM

@Henry

I used to give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm sorry. I just don't buy it anymore.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 10:43 PM

Robert1893:

@Henry

I used to give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm sorry. I just don't buy it anymore.

Well thanks anyways sir.  You were a great friend in the past.  As far as not buying it anymore.   You don't have to sir.  I understand.  However, I know you would admit that I, Henry (the one and only) Kawa is the best player of all time who has ever lived.  I will give you a chance to prove me wrong in a Match Game, any time.   Thanks again.  Your the best.  I still love you.

• craigswan
    31,052 Posts
    Fri, Dec 22 2017 1:25 AM

Henry is writing his fourth book . Titled - Unfriend me .

It started as an request to stop asking him for a game of match play but he has ended uo with more friends because of it .

He cannot cope with all the invites .

Some roll their eyes but henry is worth sharing .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2018 4:06 PM

Here is everything you want to know about Henry (the one and only) Kawa:

- Retired Police Officer (Inspector i/c of CID) with 37 years on the force

- One of the brightest most revered Police Investigator of all time (solved many complicated crimes and murders)

- Very intelligent with a high IQ of 94

- Wealthy with an estimated net worth of over 8 million dollars

- In great shape for his age, running several 13 mile marathons during the summers

- Good looking; Although he is married, he has many women followers who throw themselves at him.  He is like the modern day Tom Jones.

- A very good WGT golf player - possibly one of the best of all time.

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2018 4:09 PM

HenryKawa:

Henry, I believe you! 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2018 5:05 PM

HenryKawa:

High IQ? Just over dull by the looks of it.

• BPeterson8256
    2,909 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2018 10:41 PM

HenryKawa:

- In great shape for his age, running several 13 mile marathons during the summers

There is no such thing as a 13 mile marathon. All marathons are 26.2 miles. If you ran a 13.1 mile race, that is called a half marathon. 

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 12:19 AM

BPeterson8256:

HenryKawa:

There is no such thing as a 13 mile marathon. All marathons are 26.2 miles. If you ran a 13.1 mile race, that is called a half marathon. 

Thank you sir for clarifying that for me.  I very much appreciate your assistance and support.  Thanks again.  Henry (the one and only)

RSS