Help › Forums

who is the best player in the game?

Mon, Mar 5 2018 11:11 PM (244 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 10:01 PM

HenryKawa:
    I'm not sure where the TWO dozen ball reward came from

From your own words which you apparently can't afford to back up......

HenryKawa:
    the free balls is "OFF"

....as you retreat.

That is not how you walk the walk after all the talk.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 8:16 AM

HenryKawa:
    the free balls is "OFF"

I guess Henry doesn't have the (golf) balls...just more BS from the tattooed face, ran into a burning house, retired cop, millionaire BS'er.

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 9:28 AM

HenryKawa:
    the free balls is "OFF".   I tried to be clear about the rules, but everyone interferes and tried to change things.   EVERYTHING ELSE about the Match game will still stand.  I have a game coming up against MKG335.   Everyone will be watching with great anticipation on who will win - I already know the results of the Match but won't tell anyone until its over and I win.

From another thread-

MC

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 10:27 AM

Status of...drum roll....the one and only...can you guess?

Besides being the most skilled golfer of all time, Henry has the most friends.
    He is the best looking , smartest, richest and gall-darn-it people LOVE HIM!
    Henry holds many WGT records that will never be beat.
    Let the bells ring out and banners fly, feast your eyes on him. H#$@y is here!

Fully loaded.  Loads of bells but no balls???

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 5:07 PM

mkg335 and I are getting ready to play a Match Game.  The game is going a head.  So don't fret folks... I see everyone is getting so worked up over nothing.    I am the best player of all time and I am going to PROVE IT!

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 5:49 PM

HenryKawa:
    mkg335 and I are getting ready to play a Match Game.  The game is going a head.  So don't fret folks... I see everyone is getting so worked up over nothing.    I am the best player of all time and I am going to PROVE IT!

I'll make a bet with you. 

If you win, I will send you three sleeves of balls of your choice.

If you lose, you start a thread with the title, "I Am Not the Best Player in the Game." And then post the result of your match in that thread. 

You in? And you have to accept before you play.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 6:24 PM
    Robert, I challenged him twice...he ran away both times. On top of that, he withdrew the ball offer (which was the only reason I wanted to play him, was going to have him gift balls to a clubmate). I called his bluff and he was holding blanks. And so ends another nonadventure.
  • Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 7:28 PM

mkg335:
    Robert, I challenged him twice...he ran away both times. On top of that, he withdrew the ball offer (which was the only reason I wanted to play him, was going to have him gift balls to a clubmate). I called his bluff and he was holding blanks. And so ends another nonadventure.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 9:46 PM

mkg335:
    On top of that, he withdrew the ball offer (which was the only reason I wanted to play him, was going to have him gift balls to a clubmate)

mkg-

I sent you a friend invite...can you pm me your friends name? I'll send him/her some golf balls since "you know who" won't man up.

MC

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 10:14 PM

MC, friend invite gratefully accepted...message sent.

RSS