who is the best player in the game?

Mon, Mar 5 2018 11:11 PM (244 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 6:16 AM

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 6:59 AM

Retired cop Golfer Scores Hole-in-One Twice in One Round.

We have a report of a golfer who has defied estimated odds of 67 million-to-one to score two holes-in-one in the same round.

Henry Kawa  had never managed a hole-in-one before his double recently the spoof newspaper has discovered.

The 67 year old used his six iron to score his first ace on the fourth hole, then took nine shots on the next due to the excitement.

However, he more than made up for the blip when he used the six iron again for another hole-in-one on the seventh.

Mr Kawa  is reported to have said, 'I've been playing golf for 35 years and have never had a hole in one.'

I'm sure all of wgt congratulate Henry on his amazing feat..

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 7:35 AM

Glancing through this thread I have to just laugh and shake my head. The OP asked a question and we now see where this has gone. I started a thread a few years ago that was intended for members to get to know each other, not for those who hide behind a computer screen and be what they are not. It was very informative and enjoyable for a long time.

Then, after a long run it happened. Those with nothing better to do than to post nothing to do with the subject destroyed it. WGT decided to end it. People-"Lets Be Honest". Stay on track and make this game what it used to be. For all the newer members and those who have yet to become a member, if you only knew what this game was at the start, you would have a whole different perspective. 

With respect to all

Renniw, Renn. Rich, Squirrel Nutz   ( a now sad and dishearted old member of WGT)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 8:44 AM

Op-

Can you define what "best player" means to you?

MC

^ That's for you Rich.

mkg-

mkg335:
    On top of that, he withdrew the ball offer (which was the only reason I wanted to play him, was going to have him gift balls to a clubmate).

I thought it was really nice that you wanted to do this for your friend. So as promised, I sent him a dozen L35 Callys.

MC

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 8:47 AM

No surprise MC, you are one of the true gentleman of WGT.

Rich

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 8:50 AM

MC, a fitting end to this thread...you're the best.  I'm so glad this episode came to a gratifying conclusion.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 12:06 PM

HenryKawa:

MichaelStroke:

It's just hard to overlook two dozen balls (we played twice).  Of course, it's not 5600 credits worth, since I only use Callies.  I dun need nuh steenkin Nikes.

I'm not sure where the TWO dozen ball reward came from.   People are getting carried away with "MY" good nature of giving away balls - if I lose... which will not happen anyways.  However, people are changing the rules, so I have to take a stand on that and since its causing so much confusion, the free balls is "OFF".   I tried to be clear about the rules, but everyone interferes and tried to change things.   EVERYTHING ELSE about the Match game will still stand.  I have a game coming up against MKG335.   Everyone will be watching with great anticipation on who will win - I already know the results of the Match but won't tell anyone until its over and I win.

I C&P'ed both our posts to show you where the two dozen ball statement came from.  It's because of what's in the parentheses.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 12:15 PM

Will only be a fitting end if WGT moderate the goof ball.

Well done Caddie, you are a top bloke.

Over to you WGT......dont let him ruin it mind or folk may get annoyed on here.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 12:46 PM

bubbsboy:
    Will only be a fitting end if WGT moderate the goof ball.

As obnoxious as he is, you have to admit he does play by the rules. I'm not sure riling up the crowd with outlandish claims warrants anything other than a chorus of boos with a few catcalls. LOL.  ;-)

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 12:46 PM
    Thank You for the balls MC & Thank You Mark for making it possible. FYI, these balls will allow me to pay forward, using all the credits I earn for our club tourneys prizes. You guys are the best, Red Dirt CC appreciates this gift immensely.
RSS