Forums

Help › Forums

Want To Play Santa?...Christmas 2015

Tue, Dec 8 2015 8:53 AM (43 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2015 9:44 PM

Hey folks,

I'm thinking of putting together another "12 Days of Christmas" event next month...but I want to gauge interest.

I don't play the game much anymore but I do follow the forums. Unfortunately I don't really see many of the players who have played Santa in past events in the forums anymore so I want to see if players are still interested in participating in such an event.

I'm looking for between 10-23 individual players/ CC's/ or groups of friends that would like to play Santa this holiday season and give away gifts from the pro-shop to our fellow community members.

If you're interested just let me know in this thread (this is not the official sign-up to play Santa, I'm just looking to see if people are interested. If I get enough interest then I will start an official thread).

If you don't know what I'm talking about then read the following thread. This years event will be very similar to last years.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/272059.aspx

MC

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2015 6:05 AM

Count me in mrcaddie.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2015 6:23 AM

Add me .   I dont have much in saved up credits , But willing to pass them on to a newer player for that first wedge or putter upgrade .

OPY

• toona
    389 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2015 6:48 AM

MC you can add me to the list. I put a post in ECGA's forum to gauge interest. If there is enough it will be the whole CC.

Thanks as always for the time and effort you put forth in organizing this event to spread some good cheer over the holidays 

Updated : make the day for ECGA , quite a few of our members have signed on.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2015 7:23 AM

Hello MC .  I am in...  mon ami .....Francois (Frapp)

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2015 10:32 AM

Count me in. I was just thinking about asking Opey if he had heard anything from you when i got the message you sent.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2015 1:55 PM

The LLCC ( 5 years old today btw! :) ) has been in it from the beginning and will always support this tremendous good will gesture . . . good to hear from ya MR C! :))

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2015 4:07 PM

You can count me in MC, I shall look forward to it again eh :)

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2015 4:15 PM

WGT will take a day of course.

- WGTdbloshoe

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2015 5:20 PM

Great to see so many friends still willing to help out our fellow players by playing Santa once again.

I'll check this thread tomorrow night and see if there is any more interest. If not, then maybe we go "old school" and go back to having 12 days instead of 24 days this year. As stated, I need to gauge interest before I commit to 24 days. If I can't find 24 Santas, we can't have 24 days.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks everyone.

MC

RSS