Forums

Help › Forums

Want To Play Santa?...Christmas 2015

Tue, Dec 8 2015 8:53 AM (43 replies)
  • SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 8:58 PM

opyeuclid:
    It sure is nice to see the players that always take part in this event . 

It sure is OPY

Some familiar names that go back yeeeeears.

How you been anyway?

Last time I spoke to you you were trying to get the them to the Adamms Family out of your head :)
    You know - "Da da da dump, Da da da dump, Da da da dump  "They're creepy and they're kooky, altogether spooky..".  etc etc

:)

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 6:08 PM

Like last Christmas , I am in  !

Hope I am not too late to sign in.

Siggi

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2015 3:57 PM

Twas the night before and we were not sure , What could happen for  Christmas 2015 ?

Dear Santa , I have been a good little forum troll , I would like the Gold Max putter . 

OPY

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2015 4:13 PM

opyeuclid:
    I would like the Gold Max putter . 

Dream on there Opy lol....

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2015 9:23 PM

All good things come to those who wait...

Details on this event will be posted this upcoming weekend for all to see.

Sit tight folks and let's have some more fun.

Thanks to all that have expressed interest in participating.

MC

• wtiger22
    1,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 6:52 AM

Hiya folks

Unfortunately i am in no financial position to personally help anyone :(

However my wife has just started a new club and i have agreed to try help her organise things.

Our aim is to try and help as many newer/rookie players as we can

we have only 25 members so far but a good few of them we have noticed are using starter clubs and in many cases also starter balls.

I would very much like to be able to help some of these guys upgrade some of their equipment if that was at all possible.

I remember playing my first 12 months using only starter equipment and it really was only when a wonderfully kind country club owner - mentioning no names (but it might be kev from endeavour c.c) gifted me a decent driver, that i was able to start shooting decent scores and being able to properly enjoy this great game.

Since then i have met many truly wonderful people and been in some fantastic clubs. As Patricia will i am sure attest - her club is really one of the very best on this game.

SO guys.....if anyone would be in a position to help out any of our newer members

anything at all would be hugely appreciated

thanks folks

Wtiger22 (mike)

• amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 7:04 AM

Folks could somebody please tell me how this works, I expressed interest a while but I`m not exactly sure what I have to do, Is it the case of me making a donation to another Player/CC..?

I`m really sorry if I am missing the obvious so if anybody could throw some light my way to save be stumbling along blindly I would very much appreciate it..

Thanks ever so much

Chris

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 7:12 AM

wtiger22:

SO guys.....if anyone would be in a position to help out any of our newer members

anything at all would be hugely appreciated

thanks folks

This thread is looking for Santas to set the event in motion at least have the good grace to wait for it to begin.

You are either way, way too keen or (more likely) trying to gain the approbation of your members.

You deserve nothing for jumping the gun in this manner.

• wtiger22
    1,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 7:22 AM

Sorry to jump the gun (didnt realise that i had!)

As for approbation of my members - nobody is even aware of my request

i am certainly not seeking anything from anybody

I was merely hoping to help a few people out!

i sincerely apologise if this request was posted in the wrong place OR at the wrong time,I am not in the habit of asking anybody for anything.And if this response is a measure of what happens when i do....then rest assured it will not be repeated.

apologies to anyone offended by my original request

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 8:59 AM

wtiger22:
    Sorry to jump the gun (didnt realise that i had!)

You must have read the thread title before opening it. If you didn't want to play Santa, why did you post?

You are obviously not stupid, therefor I doubted (and still do) your motives.

wtiger22:
    I am not in the habit of asking anybody for anything.And if this response is a measure of what happens when i do....then rest assured it will not be repeated.

Ask in the right place at the right time and you will find nothing but kindness.

RSS