Forums

Help › Forums

Want To Play Santa?...Christmas 2015

Tue, Dec 8 2015 8:53 AM (43 replies)
  • wtiger22
    1,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 9:17 AM

once again apologies!

now just let it drop - as far as i can see its not your thread, i was not aiming my post at you.

you know absolutely nothing about me so how you can judge my motives i know not!

Anyway as i said, i made a genuine mistake in the honest pursuit of trying to do a decent thing and help some people who do not have the same equipment as myself.

your initial response was rude and your subsequent one was worse.

i take your point regarding the timing and right place to post my request however i will most certainly not be repeating the request.

im sorry that what was meant to be something good has been twisted around and turned into something bad.

why do people have to be so cynical?

• wtiger22
    1,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 10:02 AM

i have left a message on your wall

if you will allow me to.....i would very much like to convince you that im just not the sort of guy that would try to ingratiate himself with club members - it just isnt my style at all

accept my friend request

come hit a few balls with me

then at least when you call me out on a forum you will be speaking from a foundation of actually knowing that i am what you say i am?

i dont think i can be much fairer than that can i?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 10:37 AM

Requested accepted.

p.s. I probably read too much into your post.

I'm having a bad day today with physical pain and I get cranky.

• wtiger22
    1,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 11:03 AM

Not a problem fella

we all have em......it takes a bigger man to admit it!

look forward to meeting you

regards

wtiger22 (mike)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 3:01 PM

amateur4sure:
    could somebody please tell me how this works,

Good day 4sure , 1st thank you for joining in to play Santa .  This thread is about who wants to play Santa for the event coming up . MrCaddie will be posting something this weekend with more info , The event will have a thread of its own , the event works a bit different each time . Some times each Santa will get a day of the 12 days to offer his or her gift , Last July was run a bit different ,  MrCaddie will let us know his Idea for this year , If you dont have alot to offer you are more that welcome to join in with me ( I dont have much to offer ) to make a day better .

Any more questions please ask , post on my wall or send friends request and I will do the best I can .

OPY

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 7:15 PM

amateur4sure:
    Folks could somebody please tell me how this works

Chris,

Check the "And Everything Else" section of the forums this weekend for a post titled "Help Wanted...Santas needed, Christmas 2015" and all of your questions will be answered.

MC

• budfan4861
    183 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 8:46 PM

I am willing to be a Christmas 2015 Santa if there is still a spot available.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 9:05 PM

Hey budfan,

Look for the thread this weekend I mentioned above and let's see where you can help us out.

Thanks in advance.

MC

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 9:41 PM

bumpity bump :)     ..

toona:

MC you can add me to the list. I put a post in ECGA's forum to gauge interest. If there is enough it will be the whole CC.

Thanks as always for the time and effort you put forth in organizing this event to spread some good cheer over the holidays 

• amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2015 2:10 AM

mrcaddie:

Chris,

Check the "And Everything Else" section of the forums this weekend for a post titled "Help Wanted...Santas needed, Christmas 2015" and all of your questions will be answered.

MC

Thanks MC.... Excellent stuff,

Chris

RSS