Forums

Help › Forums

CC vs CC #7 is here!! (Country Club Clash)

Tue, Sep 1 2015 9:35 PM (98 replies)
  • DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 7:52 PM

Siriis:

I have been waiting for another Clash. I love them. I see alot of negative comments, but I think they are cool. I am finally on a top tier CC and will lend my skill to kicking butt. Any members of my club that needs CC Passes, friend me and let me know. We shall be victorious.

Siriis 

I wasn't going to say anything, but then I saw this:

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 8:34 PM

Really? Another exercise in futility ? May the most passes win, you wankers.

Doc :(

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 9:02 PM

This was always a well thought long time strategy from wgt.

Hail mary ! 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 9:52 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Firstly Alanti, long time no talk!

Yep DB it has been a few months. I have popped in occasionally to read the forums as it is the litmus test on how the game is tracking. Sadly no real improvements, with the same old issues that sadly drive players away from the game and nothing new that makes me want to play.

That said my old CC just played a "real clash" that appeared to be a lot of fun and shows what a CC Clash is about....trash talking, jesting and friendships. The winner of these clashes ia about buying a podium finish and has zero interest for most players as it rewards quantity, not quality.

oneeyedjohn:
    I wish all those members who email WGT, but don't post on the forums  would stop saying how good these clashes are.

Ain't that the truth - well partly as I would love to see these emails. Quite simply it would be shocked if many emailed stating this. Just WGT trying to justify something that was poorly thought out (shock horror!) but could have been a great addition to the game, but now most players have lost interest (this was clear after the last fiasco when clubs with 10 members were coming in the top 50 - do the math!

I have to say, Doc summed it up. Flogging a dead horse.

And finally DB, oh lordy may the beach goers be blind, if not they probably wll be after seeing Icon in his bikini and you in your pink tutu.......

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 11:19 PM

C'mon back Alan....it's time to play with your bro's, and just have fun.

PS    thought Shoe lost the bet, and dilly dallied around in the pink tu tu?

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 12:18 AM

Always great to hear from Alan, but I understand why he's taken a sabbatical.

Tried to play some mp tonight and it was a nightmare...disconnects, ungodly memory usage, the dreaded ! screen, you name it.

Really a drag to try to play any kind of multiplayer game lately and wgt continues to ignore the problem.

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 12:53 AM

Siriis:

I have been waiting for another Clash. I love them. I see alot of negative comments, but I think they are cool. I am finally on a top tier CC and will lend my skill to kicking butt. Any members of my club that needs CC Passes, friend me and let me know. We shall be victorious.

Siriis 

Siriis:

or joking?

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 1:04 AM

I remember, that in two of these clashes we (Walhall) won ALL our matches. I guess it was 9-0 and 8-0. We were not into the top 50 with that both times. The cc that pays most wins the price, that`s the naked truth. Would be easier if WGT makes a sale on a auction with their first official WGT-cheat called golden putter.  Clash = trash. Virtual passes = virtual toilet paper.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 1:23 AM

Gees Mark.....not what I wanted to hear, but suspected that anyway by the complaints in the forums. I suspect that all the disconnects, blue screens etc etc are offset by the players writing in say how great an experience they have been disconnected ........

Regardless will give it another shot...........hope I remember to change ny EZ swing clubs before I play lol

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 1:54 AM

alanti:
    not what I wanted to hear

Single play in fairness is now - after too long working around the dots - very good.   I get the odd "whiteout" but seldom and fine in between.  OK best to come out and go back every 18 holes, just for good measure if the game is important but really it's so good in between I have no usual issues.  Now that said there seems a small tendency for the meter to release early, and I watch for that but again a seldom thing (not my mouse I am convinced).

Multiplay sadly is hit and miss.  Can be lucky it seems, but all too often the story is nicht so gut.  Hard for me to block out the time for it, and with the stories I here seems my small snapshot is about what some endure more or give up.........New commentary that tells you it's on the green after you just missed a 25' putt don't make up for it, and cheat focus (New Idea idea at competing in the CE arena) also don't cut it. 

And before anyone suggests I try and dissuade others from playing this clash crud it's just my POV I air.  I even linked this thread in my CC.  All adults there anyway and people can play what they want without me helping, and all feel free as adults to voice their opinions.  Obviously won't see me near it and I genuinely do not understand buying a pass to "win" a daft pixel, and that is my opinion.    Shame to see WGT grub around for a few cheap $s this way, but is what is.

Mods can't even answer simple ?s like what low score is....Absolute farce, but if people go for it WGT will help the inept part with cash easy enough.

RSS