Forums

Help › Forums

CC vs CC #7 is here!! (Country Club Clash)

Tue, Sep 1 2015 9:35 PM (98 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 8:55 PM

WGTShamWow:
    We hope all of you will participate

You bet ! Sounds like fun !

~ SP ~

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 9:14 PM

mmyers0:

WGTShamWow:
    Prizes for winning this event will be CC passes

Just what I wanted! How did you know? Maybe my CC will be able to reach level 16, which would give us... more superpasses! So we can do better in CC clashes! And win more CC passes!

lol yep

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 10:22 PM

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 11:03 PM

PaulTon:

WGTShamWow:
    We hope all of you will participate in your respective clubs!

No, most of us won't, mainly because it's S H I T.

Well said PT

Sham, if it was skill that determined outcome, not 'what-club-has/buys-most-passes-and-plays-most-rounds-regardless-of-the-score' you'd find far more regular's interested.

As it stands...no way

Thomas

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 11:54 PM

WGT , why don't you ask the members how they would like to see the CC clashes run ,i'm sure you would get some great ideas.

The way it's done now is just a ball wasting exercise where the winners don't even have to be skillful ,just prepared to bash away for hours and hours and buy passes.........wait,sorry i was being naive i see why you do it the way you do now

Mike

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 12:33 AM

Nothing personal ShamWow & Champion but ...............geeeeees guys, sounds more like a joke than anything else. I am positive not a single CC would do that.

I know you guys work for WGT & you HAVE to post those announcements, but again....man, stop it please : )))

Eric

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 2:31 AM

HOW COOL, WGT has just restored my faith!!!!!!!!

The senior Mods have started an initiation ceremony for the greenhorns................and in doing so the new mods will be mocked for towing the company line that this is a great feature.........one that very few players want or care about. 

This sounds like Icon at his most evil. 

Seriously, if this is the best the ideas team can come up with, then it is time to sack the lot of them. Another monumental fail is just round the corner. 

Nice to see WGT has the philosophy that a sucker is born every minute. 

Perhaps the next sound introduced should be SUCKER every time the CC Pass is purchased.

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 3:35 AM

I, like many others, have little to no use for the Clash events; don't care for the format, prizes, etc...etc...etc.......    however,  I will utilize a couple free daily passes and play a round or  two  (If  I have time) simply to show participation for my CC; but I won't be purchasing passes and banging out meaningless rounds.   I guess the positive is all other venues are available to play, so If you like the "Clash" do play and have fun, otherwise  nothing changes and play another venue.

In regard to the "event announcement" and the "Mods"; several of the mods  are  friends......  and they are just doing their jobs; which (after reading hundreds of forum posts) can be quite unpleasant at times......  the hostile type comments toward the Mods, in my opinion, is unwarranted.  Thumbs up to the mods......  I think you folks do a good job, in particularly considering the quite toxic atmosphere in which you work....

• PTrenter
    435 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 6:23 AM

What all this about then?  Leave it a couple of months and hope we don't remember what a crap idea this was in the first place?

I'll be reiterating to my guys the fact that buying extra passes doesn't actually give us any more of a chance in the leaderboard against those CCs with twice as many members.

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 7:13 AM

Exactly.....Grande Oaks will not be in any CC clashes until they change up the way it's done...

newcastleb:

PaulTon:

WGTShamWow:
    We hope all of you will participate in your respective clubs!

No, most of us won't, mainly because it's S H I T.

Well said PT

Sham, if it was skill that determined outcome, not 'what-club-has/buys-most-passes-and-plays-most-rounds-regardless-of-the-score' you'd find far more regular's interested.

As it stands...no way

Thomas

!!

RSS