Forums

Help › Forums

CC vs CC #7 is here!! (Country Club Clash)

Tue, Sep 1 2015 9:35 PM (98 replies)
  • cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 8:10 AM

kersh1976:

Jimbog1964:

WGTShamWow:
    there will be bonuses for lowest round in that Clash

And frankly how many will care is the real point :)

All of a sudden I feel an urge to clean out my garage. Something I haven't wanted to do for about 13 years.

Crap- and to think I spent last weekend finally doing just that. I guess I'll just have to resign myself to sticking needles in my eyes all weekend to substitute the fun of a good old clash.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 9:18 AM

WGTShamWow:
    Each Clash will run for 4 Hrs and there will be bonuses for lowest round in that Clash, so try to shoot low!

It will be interesting to see just how well lowest round is determined by WGT.  There's bound to be ties on individual scores, or is it lowest CC average score?  Or sumptin' else?

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 9:58 AM

As CC owner of Just4Fun - the survivors, I will not participate because the way its set up ! It is a Farce !! I will not stop my members from playing and give them the passes but as we have NO Chance in Hell because with 42 against 250 its not Fun or an equal playing field !! Equal the play field ( equal # of players and Tiers), Single submit per player each clash and we'll consider it and if not Thanks but No Thanks 4 Nothing !! 

A Butter Putter ???  Come On, Really ??  Here's a real prize, for 1 day only you can't miss the ding !! or greens actually play/putt as shown !!  Your Caddy actually hands you the correct club on a shot (sarcasm) !!!!

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 11:31 AM

alanti:
    The senior Mods have started an initiation ceremony for the greenhorns................and in doing so the new mods will be mocked for towing the company line that this is a great feature.........one that very few players want or care about. 

Firstly Alanti, long time no talk!  It's funny the other day I was reading Sweetiepie's thread about not hearing from some players and you popped into my head.  Hope all is well in your part of the world.

Sham and Champ are really the two who will be looking after the forums.  So announcements like this in the future will come more and more from them.  Neither I nor Icon are making them do this as a trial by fire, however since this is their first CC vs CC Event everyone should be nice to them.

However..... On a side note.... Both Icon and myself will be on vacation together starting at 12:01 am Saturday.  We will be back sometime Monday.  We will be at the beach so if anyone wants to join us, make sure to bring sun screen and some cold beverages.  Icon promises to wear his most modest bikini and has shaved his underarms.

- WGTdbloshoe

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 12:59 PM

Dear God!  Please erase that image from my mind!

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 2:53 PM

WGTShamWow:

Hey All,

This weekend there will be a Country Club Clash event starting on 8/29 at 12:01AM PDT and ending 8/30 at 11:59PM PDT. We hope all of you will participate in your respective clubs! This time we will be using Golf Ball Tee Markers and Flags. 

Have Fun!!!

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 3:07 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    however since this is their first CC vs CC Event everyone should be nice to them.

Have you told them how pointless it is . being experienced and all ...

Have fun  at the beach, maybe you can put you heads together and come up with another idea for cc comps whilst you are at it...

Perhaps before you  go...nah forget it lol

• kersh1976
    2,790 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 4:20 PM

hpurey:

kersh1976:
    All of a sudden I feel an urge to clean out my garage. Something I haven't wanted to do for about 13 years.

LOL,   

Only three more weeks of World Cup! Savor every precious second!

LOL bud, still far more exciting than a CC clash. )

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 6:27 PM

I wish all those members who email WGT, but don't post on the forums  would stop saying how good these clashes are.

The silent majority are ruining it for the vociferous minority.

• Siriis
    433 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 7:12 PM

I have been waiting for another Clash. I love them. I see alot of negative comments, but I think they are cool. I am finally on a top tier CC and will lend my skill to kicking butt. Any members of my club that needs CC Passes, friend me and let me know. We shall be victorious.

Siriis 

RSS