Forums

Help › Forums

callaway soft balls level 33

Tue, Sep 22 2015 2:18 PM (99 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2015 1:53 PM

Seems im on saying they no good i tried them tonight and they fine.

Tried BPB hole 10, seemed good, so played two club comps and they were fine also, this happened before thogh so everything crossed (even my eyes) ;-)

Bubbs

EDIT....Sick of this now, went on today, cleared cache then played. 20 yards short on drives, when B/S applied no height at all infact had to stop as no wind i was driving 270 if that. Then the flop, played a flop with full B/S, which for me gets to hole, checks and hold or comes back some.......well it pitched and went on 4 or 5 yards

I aint coming on saying they are correct then wasting my time coming on saying they are rubbish just for fun of it............fooookin sick of this bullsh!t

• groundsage
    184 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 4:55 AM

CARLSBAD, Calif., May 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The new Chrome Soft golf ball is the one and only ball to win five stars for performance, innovation and feel in the 2015 Golf Ball Hot List, a comprehensive product evaluation conducted annually by Golf Digest, Callaway Golf Company (ELY) announced today. Chrome Soft's achievement was complemented by gold medals for the other three Hot List entries from the company: Speed Regime 1/2/3, Superhot and Supersoft.

The Golf Digest panel described Chrome Soft as "A soft, low-compression ball for Tour players and the everyman at an appealing price ($37.99)."

Chrome Soft has redefined golf ball performance and has led the way for a new ball category. It's the only ball that has the proprietary SoftFast Core with low compression and a Tour Urethane cover. This leads to low spin off the tee, incredible ball speed and exceptional distance. It also lets golfers compress the ball on iron shots for a soft feel, and provides excellent control and consistency so they can be aggressive on shots into the green.

For videos, technology descriptions, Tour feedback and more information about the Chrome Soft golf ball, please visit http://cmp.callawaygolf.com/chrome-soft/

Chrome Soft and the other award-winning golf balls from Callaway Golf Company are available at golf retailers nationwide and on www.callawaygolf.com.

About Callaway Golf
    Callaway Golf Company (ELY) creates products designed to make every golfer a better golfer. Callaway Golf Company manufactures and sells golf clubs and golf balls, and sells golf accessories, under the Callaway Golf® and Odyssey® brands worldwide. For more, please visit http://www.CallawayGolf.com

Scott Goryl
    Callaway Golf Company
    Scott.Goryl@CallawayGolf.com

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 6:11 AM

^^^ That being said, I'd like to suggest WGT give us back the original Hex Chromes , as they consistently out perform the new "Chrome Softs". They (WGT) state that all they did was change the name already, but, those of us who use them know this is not true. The attributes on the "Softs" are nothing like the " Hexes". If you (WGT) are going to hype a "new" product, at least make sure it performs as well or better than what it replaces, otherwise your advertisers' dollars are being wasted. I've switched to Taylormade Lethals until ( if ever) you get this sorted out.

Doc :(

• thegoosebag
    2,264 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 9:15 AM

WGT as you are so confident the soft are exactly the same as the hex,put the hex back on the market and compare sales over a period of a few weeks

if you lot possess a pair put your balls on the line and let sales begin you absolute gang of ************

cheers    mark

p.s what do them lethals play like doc

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 2:42 PM

As this chrome soft ball issue is all over threads can i ask again, is anyone using the remaining Hex balls you can buy without an issue ? As may have to start buying them (but not until i know lol)

Thanks in advance

Bubbs

• groundsage
    184 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 2:51 PM

I have no more Hex balls, but play with plenty of people who do and they have not expressed anything of any problem with the old HEX.

• groundsage
    184 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 2:53 PM

he solution should also include a refund of the credits anyone has spent on the soft chrome because the product failed to meet specifications, literally is a failure and refunds would at least show some goodwill.

• groundsage
    184 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 3:01 PM

groundsage:

I have no more Hex balls, but play with plenty of people who do and they have not expressed anything of any problem with the old HEX.

P.S.  I have discussed this matter on skype with everyone I know using the old HEX balls.  Not one of them has a clue that they will have a problem when their supply runs out, in most of those I have spoken with do not believe that any problem will happen to them, and they think that it is only me... none of them read the forums (yet) lmao. -GS

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 3:09 PM

Hey, Bubbsboy,

I posted before on different threads about the Chrome Softs, that I have used the Cally lvl 39 Hex Chrome Vapors and they seem fine.  I was gifted a sleeve by WGT when i joined WGT Nation earlier this month.

I'm also looking for something to replace the Cally lvl 33 and 37 (vapor) that was my go to ball before the infamous "Chrome Soft: release.  The lvl 39's seem to do that, except for having a little less spin, and a little more distance.  But its workable, I think.

Hope this helps,

phred952

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 3:55 PM

Yeah phred i remember mate, just checking they had not messed up as well as that was couple weeks ago. Prob going to those you mentioned as the 45 legend ones have no spin really. Or lethals but never used them, shouldnt have to do this though, poor really aint it

Cheers

Bubbs

RSS