Forums

Help › Forums

callaway soft balls level 33

Tue, Sep 22 2015 2:18 PM (99 replies)
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2015 5:55 AM

I hear You, Mate.  I agree it's sad that it has come to this.  On the other hand, for those with lots of disposable income, the Nike lvl 61's work great.  At least for me with the Rsi2 irons I'm using now. I just can't afford to use them as an everyday, every play ball.

C U Later, and take care.

phred952

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2015 8:19 AM

Just done a clean up on my computer, played beth R2g and was playing terrible but as it was strong wind i didnt realise till the 9th, that my ball was broke again, i had a tail wind and coudlnt clear the bunkers. 

i swapped browser n they where ok again, front 9 broke hex= 34 back 9 working hex = 28!!!

WGT owe me 100 creds

• jeffmatulich
    482 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2015 9:40 AM

k5ntonsm1th:

had to try those cally softs out of curiosity before i ran out of the old l33 balls. strangley on some courses they are dire, then out of the blue they perform as stated on another course?! anyone else found this???

Yes Yes Yes.......CB 13 - usually can carry the right hand hill.....now I hit the top of the hill (not even the backside) - lower than normal trajectory and shorter.  CB 14 lucky to clear the main waste land off the tee (legend) with side tail wind - and thats aiming waaaaaay to the right.  Second shot must now aim waaaay right or else be in the bunker woefully short.  super low trajectory again.  There are others too but these two are the smoking gun for me.... 

oh well

• oatibix
    195 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2015 4:41 AM

After using up balls i had in my bag, i went back to the Cally's to se if they had been sorted...To my surprise they had...played 2 sleeves of balls, but on the 3rd set BAMM....back to losing 30 yds off he tee and absolutely no spin what so ever.. So that looks like 3 sleeves of balls that WGT now owe me...Will i ever see them..will i fook.....Get it sorted WGT you robbing cunts

PS...the smoking gun for me is the first at BP...cant carry the corner even with a 12 tailwind

• oatibix
    195 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2015 5:03 AM

Just tried what Joshnosh tried...Changed browser from maxthon to waterfox and balls worked perfectly...changed back to maxthon and balls were ok....for a few holes then reverted back to losing 30 yds off the tee....definately something amiss here...but i suppose wgt will tell us its our problem and not theirs...as usual

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2015 5:45 AM

Dont think they robbing intentionally, they just dont know how to fix it. Last post on here for me as posted enough and waste of time

For info, something i do (which should not have to pfft) when log on.

I go to BPB hole 10 with Cally,watch for flight with full BS, then play to just off back of green, then i flop to see what hold the ball has with full B/S....Sometimes it acts like a starter ball so dont use them, sometimes the cally is back to how it should, so use them

BUT, yesterday i did that, ball was fine on BPB so i headed off to Olympic for club tourny....awwwww fook, yes the balls reverted to starter and that was me screwed.

Moral..............shove the fookers, as wasting my time

• deljzc
    55 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 7:57 PM

Is this the only Callaway ball in the game right now that has glitches?  The level 33 one?

Is anyone having any other issues with ANY other ball (vapor or otherwise)?

• Luciano18
    316 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 9:20 PM

deljzc:
    Is anyone having any other issues with ANY other ball (vapor or otherwise)?

I thought I would try the L35 Cally

This seems to be working as expected but at 300credits for the extra distance, I am not convinced it is worth the extra 50cr

The spin was what drew me to the L33, not the extra (0.5) distance

Luciano

• tigerfan1506
    3,193 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 11:29 PM

The old Cally L33 were great balls, and a steal at the price. Gosh i wonder why the new ones suck so much? Ohhhhhhh thats right, now we are forced to buy more expensive balls.

As they say in Chicago, *who ya crappin WGT?*

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 4:05 AM

When u're on your last Hex Chrome is there a buy another sleeve pop up? If yes, does it buy the softs or hex?

RSS