Forums

Help › Forums

callaway soft balls level 33

Tue, Sep 22 2015 2:18 PM (99 replies)
  • mrindone
    77 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 5:22 PM

F - YOU WGT !!! Both you and this ball are a GIANT PIECE OF SH*T !!!!!!! You say its the same, all these people must be crazy , right ? Again, a great big  F*CK YOU .  I have used NOTHING but the level 33 cally for well over a year. Look at my transaction / purchase history. I HAVE NOT BOUGHT ANY BALL BUT THE CALLY LEVEL 33 , except a couple of wgt  gi2s sleeves for CTTH games. No nikes. No volvik. No taylormade. No other wgt  balls. Not a single one ! Look it up you bunch of ass-clowns !!! There is not a single doubt that these DO NOT perform the same as before. You are lucky to carry 270 with the R1 driver rated 287. AT LEAST 25 YARDS shorter drives than before. And the ball barely gets up in the air. NO TRAJECTORY AT ALL !!! But yeah ,we're all full of it and you're right like always. GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASSES AND PROVIDE SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE to the very people who without their money and patronage you wouldn't be employed. TIME TO MOVE WGT. And hope you have any customers left at the rate you pathetic fools tend to things.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 2:57 AM

After posting on here a replay of my shot (with a starter ball by the look of it pfft), i sent complaint and a copy of my replay to WGT cust service. They still say nothings changed but they are looking deeper into my replay.

Well its not just that one shot and its happening to others so please correct whatevers gone wrong, as something has.

I cant use them again now, until WGT say something was wrong, but dont think that will happen, so will have to get used to no hold cheaper balls or buy dearer ones (which on principal i wont do).

I had glenmorangie balls loaded up which i was faffing on with and they have given me 3 of those to compensate for the 250 spent on calls, at least thanks for that

Bubbs

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 8:36 AM

hi guys

please report such issues via right clicking on the game screen and submitting bug reports. we are aware of the issues reported but we can't find them right now until we get more reports via game. that allows us to look at debug reports that we cannot get otherwise.

thank you :)

-wgticon

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 9:43 AM

Yes, and please also report those issus to the flying spaghettimonster, then we will get an advice from the invisible pink unicorn to have a drink or two at the beervolcano near to the stripperfactory.

cheers

• Victoria47
    629 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 10:02 AM

today I played WK33, chambers bay, back 9!!!!!  result was : " 40 "

I never, never , never  played this 'loving' court more than a 32!!!! even in the beginnings I had better scores

I noticed a t-shot with my R1 about 265 yds- with 12mph sidewind and no slope !!!! 

your answer to this problem, WGT, is an insolence!!

with srixons I would made better results!!!

now be polite and give us back the old L+33 callies................

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 10:35 AM

THIS IS RESPONSE FROM MEMBER SERVICES:

Support (WGT)

Aug 6, 5:08 PM

Dear Gary,

We have tested the balls and are not seeing any differences. The only thing that was changed was the name, nothing in the spec has changed.

WGT Member Services

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/329961.aspx?PageIndex=2

post 12.

Support (WGT)

Aug 6, 3:21 PM

Dear Federico,

Some players have been experiencing issues with the new Callaway balls, if you would like I can remove them and give you a different ball type.

Sincerely,

WGT Member Services

Make up your minds guys (wgt). Either there is a problem, either it's not. And if there is not, why are you removing the 33s and give a different type?

Cheers.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 12:52 PM

I have 15 new ones ( bought right before this happened) , 4 with the Chem. trail cause I was getting off on my wind reads a touch and wanted to watch my approach for a few rounds ,   and 11 left (from a purchase of 12)  that I would indeed like to be changed...Or ,  better yet ,  fix the problem and I'll be more than happy to use them. At their current state however....They're not worth putting on a tee  !

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2015 11:55 AM

After using the Cally lvl 37 vapors as my "go to" ball, I was gifted a sleeve of Cally lvl 39 Hex Chromes when I joined WGT Nation.  This was after the Chrome softs were introduced.  The lvl 39 seems very consistent to me.  I usually use them in CC Tournaments, and NIke lvl61s for AS or MP.

I'm unwilling to try any of the Chrome softs after hearing the horror stories about the ball.  Just passing along what I've found out myself.  

I don't understand why there are around 24 Nike balls available but only about 11 Callaway's.   Seems to me they could have introduced the Chrome Softs, while leaving the Hex Chromes also.  Too many complaints about the balls for it not to be a problem, regardless of what WGT says.  Unless they just changed the name, something changed.

Hope this helps.

phred952

• k5ntonsm1th
    34 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2015 1:37 PM

had to try those cally softs out of curiosity before i ran out of the old l33 balls. strangley on some courses they are dire, then out of the blue they perform as stated on another course?! anyone else found this???

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2015 8:48 PM

k5ntonsm1th:
    anyone else found this???
    Yes....just haven't put my finger on what's what and where it's not.  --->   Yet !

RSS