Help › Forums

callaway soft balls level 33

Tue, Sep 22 2015 2:18 PM (99 replies)
  • fairground11
    1,211 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 10:29 AM

Joshnosh:

alberich35:

Bought it yesterday and have not any issue, balls are perfects. (lvl 33)

yeah since the last update they are same as the hex ever where 

thats good to hear as i am down to my last hex chrome

• garygun
    80 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2015 4:50 PM

fairground11:

Joshnosh:

alberich35:

Bought it yesterday and have not any issue, balls are perfects. (lvl 33)

yeah since the last update they are same as the hex ever where 

thats good to hear as i am down to my last hex chrome

Sent e-mail to WGT (TOTAL LACK OF) Support

garygun

Sep 7, 8:30 AM

If I try a sleeve will WGT refund my credits if the balls are still not reacting properly? Or give me 1 ball to test. Thanks, Gary

Support (WGT)

Sep 7, 8:41 AM

Dear Gary,

I am sorry but we will not be able to do either of those.

WGT Member Services

They have such confidence in the quality of their game!

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2015 10:38 AM

Are there still issues with the replacement Cally balls?  I've not kept up to date very well and still have a fair few Hex Chrome balls.

If anyone is having trouble with them please friend me, I may be able to offer some advice.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2015 12:00 PM

Been fine for weeks now, for me anyway.

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2015 12:07 PM

Callys funzen wieder

• deljzc
    55 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2015 5:55 PM

It's fixed now for me.

I still have the old Hex Chrome (LEVEL 33+) that are 3.5/3.0/2.5/2.5 but back during the glitch they were terrible (basically acting like stock balls).

Now they are acting normal.

Hopefully when I buy a new pack they will continue to work as listed.

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2015 10:26 PM

The case is closed. These balls are still the best deal in the workshop.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 10:10 AM

alberich35:

The case is closed. These balls are still the best deal in the workshop.

OK, if the soft balls are working then I can post a back door way to get the Hex Chrome balls.

If you play a game with a friend and use the old Chrome ball then you can be gifted a sleeve at the end of the game.  I assume this also works for a random 3 hole game so you could quickly get a stock of them if you have friends who will gift them in return for other gear from the shop.  I was reluctant to post this here in case WGT closed the loop hole but if the new balls are as good then it doesn't matter, maybe only to a few die hard Chrome fans.

• CSBarbarian
    1,625 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 1:15 PM

I pulled out an old lvl 33 Hex Chrome I still had sitting in the bag - and what do you know ? - it played just like it used to.  A lot better than the lvl 33 Chrome Soft which they claim is exactly the same.  It is not.  Not even close.  My shots were going exactly where I thought they would - not a little left or a little right or a little long or a little short or too much roll like these Soft Callys do now.  With the old ones I was throwing darts like I used to be able to.  I shot an unbelievable (for me) 28 on Pinehurst back 9.  Normally I'm happy to get a 32 there.

The case may be closed - but it is far from over.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 2:18 PM

CSBarbarian:
    The case may be closed - but it is far from over

Indeed, I used the Cally Hex Chrome level 43/ Legend balls, with stats of 3.5, 3.5, 2.0, and 2.5 @ $2.50 a sleeve. I see that if I want those stats now, I must pay $.50 a sleeve more for the Cally Hex Chrome level 45 / Legends. Despite WGT's assurances the 33  & 43 Chrome Softs play the same, it has been my experience they do not. They may no longer play like "starters" but they certainly don't play as they used to. Bad juju on you WGT, fer takin' a man's balls away. Didn't realize you were runnin' a spay an' neuter clinic.

Doc :(

RSS